UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Thanks for pointing it out. Looks like the same art used on the Funi release. Wonder how much similarity there is in booklet content.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Part 2 - Collector's Edition

12488162-1454746342189117.jpg
Oh, it's coming soon then if they already are previewing it.

I'm surprised it's getting a lot of attention tbh. Every time I look it up to see what it's about I just see people saying it's not that good. What's the verdict around here?

I'm surprised it's getting a lot of attention tbh. Every time I look it up to see what it's about I just see people saying it's not that good. What's the verdict around here?

TG:re is terrible. A highly rushed, and confusing adaption of a very messy, and confusing sequel.

For the original anime S1 was decent, and S2 was mostly anime original.

First half of the TG: re anime is okay (I reviewed it recently for the site) but part 2 is a messy adaptation (121 chapters altered and translated into 12 episodes) though it does do a decent job with some key scenes. I’ll probably pick it up to support the franchise and if the opportunity arises do a more in-depth review for the site explaining its shortcomings.

Good thing I decided to read the whole blog post or I would have missed how few outer boxes are being made. Supporting the series is the main I'm buying TG:RE since Part 2 really blows through content whereas Part 1 at least had some time to flesh things out as minor as they were.

The prices haven't felt like they have shifted. Sometimes some are cheaper but that normally is taking into account the amount of episodes there are. For a 12 episode set collector's edition, Re Part 2 is pretty standard from a lot of the past stuff.

Also, I wonder how many copies of Part 2 there are. With only 250 boxes, I assume there is probably a load without them, but it must not be a huge amount overall.

For films they really have shifted I still don’t for the life of me get why Maquia was £30. Especially now it’s gone down to £20 most places after all.
the Christmas version with the book made sense I guess but then they put the normal version at £30 which no sense.

It's a little surprised me, that edition with artbox it's still on sale. I know that this title it's not on top, but still it's only 250 copies. Well, I will be happy when I got mine ;)

It's a little surprised me, that edition with artbox it's still on sale. I know that this title it's not on top, but still it's only 250 copies. Well, I will be happy when I got mine ;)
Isn't even in danger of selling out atm either, still more than 50 copies left. A far cry from Tokyo Ghoul and Root A where all 1000 copies pretty much sold out on preorders.

Back