The General Conversation Area

Yep. I wasnt told this though.
Depends what the description was and whether you asked for clarification.

If was described as shelving for dvds, they weren't lying. If you asked if you could fit dvds on it spine out and they said yes, either they didn't bother checking or lied. Although the ones that don't fit don't look like standard editions.

Depends what the description was and whether you asked for clarification.

If was described as shelving for dvds, they weren't lying. If you asked if you could fit dvds on it spine out and they said yes, either they didn't bother checking or lied. Although the ones that don't fit don't look like standard editions.
Well I'll stick them up for sale. If I get a refund I'll half the price. So I can get some of the shipping back.

Hello all, and apologies to @Neil.T @Professor Irony et al. for not participating further in the Gunbuster simulwatch - Was out of operational radius for a while, but it was good to spend some time with family. Back on home turf again now, only one horribly long bus journey to go, hopefully it doesn’t trigger motion sickness quite as badly as the bloody Stansted Express rollercoaster did with heaters on full blast. Got a couple of anime related finds from France to share when I’m back at my beloved desktop PC.

I was starting to wonder where Hakumei and Mikochi vol 7 was. I double checked the Wordery page and it says the 17th! I searched for it and found the Yen Press page, seems it's been pushed back to Oct 15th ☹️

@ActionFaust I checked Yuru Camp and seems the same thing happened, but not as bad. So instead of the 24th, it's now the 1st (so only 1 week)

For anyone interested Vinland Saga vol 11 is due for the 19th of November.

Well my laptop is boned, isn't detecting the hard drive. Trying to run some diagnostics atm. Pretty annoying but I'm grateful that Wordpress saved my progress before it crashed.

Well my laptop is boned, isn't detecting the hard drive. Trying to run some diagnostics atm. Pretty annoying but I'm grateful that Wordpress saved my progress before it crashed.
I still got mine for sale but it's a pretty old one (original model x360 spectre) it did starts having g that kind of problem I'll have to check it again but when I wiped the HD it still boots

Back