The General Conversation Area

-Danielle-

Pokémon Master
I'm so glad it's only the 2 pizzas you'd have issue with as a solo participant Patient X ;) :p

Yeah was between 2 of us hehe. It was sad to find out whats crazy cheap for us there, isn't for them there. It's like London costs like :(

HWR

Himouto
Had a jobseekers meeting today since the government have pulled the plug on my DLA/PiP (which I’m trying to appeal). I’m effectively looking for work now and expect it to be tedious but necessary.

-Danielle-

Pokémon Master
Looks lovely there Umiko :)

The canal boat drink sesh on Friday was fun, once it started raining from 2.30 though, less fun, we was just stuck in the rain waiting to reach home lol.

Saturday did lunch and cinema and Sunday went out for lunch. My long weekend flew :(

Works proper dead atm as well too so i'm bored out of my mind! :(

Arveene

School Idol
I have had too little sleep and been far too social by my introverted standards over the past few days (or couple of weeks really)... going to have to be careful not to fall asleep at work 😣

Patient-X

Mad Scientist
I have had too little sleep and been far too social by my introverted standards over the past few days (or couple of weeks really)... going to have to be careful not to fall asleep at work 😣
When you say "have had too little sleep and been far too social" , do you mean partying hard?
🤩

HWR

Himouto
Got an email and it appears HMV are setting up a new rewards scheme. Points from previous account will apparently be carried over.

Aaron

Dragon Knight
I redeemed £50 worth of points into store credit about a week before Pure stopped working, so I was never able to spend it.

I'd like to think that £50 hasn't just fallen into the abyss, but I'm not hopeful TBH. :(

Neil.T

Railgun
I redeemed £50 worth of points into store credit about a week before Pure stopped working, so I was never able to spend it.

I'd like to think that £50 hasn't just fallen into the abyss, but I'm not hopeful TBH. :(
Aw, man. That's awful luck. ☹
Fingers crossed something can be done about that. It'd be really unfair to not let you convert that back into points. I mean, that was 150,000 points. £1,500's worth of spending.

🤞