The General Conversation Area

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Since Saturday I have had barely any sleep due to this cold. Coughing at night is just torture.

I went to Boots and asked a staff member that would recommend the best medicine to tackle it, and surprisingly they said that the usual medicine makes you cough more. She gave me one that should help as it's a bit stronger than the usual (which is why its behind the counter). Hopefully, this will work.

On the positive side of things, High School DxD HERO has stealthily dispatched from United Publications it seems.

Captaaainuniverse

Mad Scientist
Since Saturday I have had barely any sleep due to this cold. Coughing at night is just torture.

I went to Boots and asked a staff member that would recommend the best medicine to tackle it, and surprisingly they said that the usual medicine makes you cough more. She gave me one that should help as it's a bit stronger than the usual (which is why its behind the counter). Hopefully, this will work.

On the positive side of things, High School DxD HERO has stealthily dispatched from United Publications it seems.

It's a bit late to say but you're in the best of hands!

Now when do I unleash my dropkick?

D1tchd1gger

Mad Scientist
Happy birthday @D1tchd1gger , but what are those flies around your head in your avatar :p
It's text that appears around her head, can't remember the context or translation though. You can see it better in the original gif: