The General Conversation Area

I fly back today. Can’t wait as I can’t do more than 7 nights on my own (I’d get bored). Plans ready made for next year...going to Rome with a friend. Wanted to go to Rome but was reluctant to go on my own but luckily my friend said she wanted to go to.

Has anyone noticed that zavvi has put up there shipping to £1.99
They’ve also introduced a new membership scheme dubbed “the red carpet” that offers free shipping, discounts etc that costs £9.99 a year. If that membership negated any further usage of Jiffy bags then maybe it would be worthwhile but I doubt it.

They’ve also introduced a new membership scheme dubbed “the red carpet” that offers free shipping, discounts etc that costs £9.99 a year. If that membership negated any further usage of Jiffy bags then maybe it would be worthwhile but I doubt it.
Well last year I made 16 on Zavvi purchases. This year 1.
Base.com is usually a cheaper alternative anyway.

I've bought a load of games from ShopTo over the past 13 years or so. Their prices are usually some of the best and the delivery is always quick. I usually get games at least a day early from them too (or more - I got Final Fantasy XII four days early for some reason).

I get most of my PS4 games in digital sales nowadays, so I don't use ShopTo as much as I used to. I still get most of my Switch games from there though (unless the price is better at Smyths).

Back