Red Garden
Arakawa (US-BD OOP)
Romeo x Juliet
ef memories + melodies (J-BD avaiable)
Saiyuki Reload
Busou Shinki (UK-BD avaiable)
Nightwalker
Girlish Number (UK-BD avaiable)
hack Quantum (3 episodes only, US-BD avaiable)
Nurse Witch Komugi R (UK-BD avaiable)
Photo Kano (UK-BD avaiable)
Girls Wasteland (UK-BD avaiable)
Ikki Tousen Season 2 (J-BD avaiable)
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
Kiddy Grade (J-BD avaiable)
Captain Earth (UK-BD avaiable)
Linebarrels of Iron (J-BD avaiable)
Pumpkin Scissors
There are some duplicates between DVD and Blu-ray boxes and a BBFC18-series slipped in one of the DVD-boxes

The Essentials Version of Kamisama Kiss S1 has Region A+B stated on the backcover - but don't know if printing error or not
Not a printing error. The first season had always been Region B compatible (the original release was one of those misleading region specs which showed A when it's actually AB).

wtf, I only planned on buying the 2 blu-ray boxes but after this facebook post i added one of teh dvd's boxes

mvm.png

Duplications are unacceptable after this post, it's false advertising and conned me out fo an extra £30.

So these BR Mystery boxes are good for me, I have heard of only a handful of these titles and I only have 1 dupelicate. So over all this is good for me as trying out new shows is why I buy them in the first place :)

the other mystery box has arrived, seems i got Love, Election and Chocolate instead of Busou Shinki, but out of the 21 shows from the 3 mystery boxes i ordered there was no duplicates :)
i only owned 2 of the 12 blu-rays and 3 of the 9 dvds so overall I got my money's worth. thanks MVM.

20190905_112602.jpg

Back