UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Relaxo

Student Council President
Shouldn't you have had stock pre-prepared and ready to go rather than waiting to see how many sold first.
And than? Unpack those that didn't get sold?
The mystery boxes from MVM usually are a great deal so I've got no problem being patient.

They could have added a "please allow approx 1 week extra time for handling" in the items description for those, who weren't familiar with this.

ActionFaust

Thousand Master
Yeah I kinda assumed by now there would be a delay because of Gundam stuff or the amount of orders. Only ordered the two DVD boxes so I'm not in a big rush to receive them.

MVM

MVM Representative
Industry Representative
Shouldn't you have had stock pre-prepared and ready to go rather than waiting to see how many sold first.
We did have an initial stock ordered in early before the deal went live, but keeping busy with Anime Ltd's Gundam orders were priority to ship. Take into account it was also a bank holiday, which delayed deliveries. And to make matters worse we're getting just part deliveries, which means I can't do certain bundles because half the stock isn't turning up till the next day and late in the afternoon.

One person can only do so much in a day.

ActionFaust

Thousand Master
Just got my dispatch email for the mystery bundles! With most of the DVD bundles being confirmed DVD only hopefully it has some good stuff.

Relaxo

New DotW: Super Sonico

BlackCondor93

Just got mine but how long do MVM deliveries usually take?
It depends on either your area, or whoever from the Royal Mail is handling it. Based on personal experience, it usually takes between 1 and 2 working days (including Saturdays). I chose not to get the mystery bundles, by the way.

Dagnabbit

Completely Average High School Student
Contents of both DVD mystery bundles (all the DVDs came in the same box so I’m not sure which DVD was in which bundle...)
IMG_20190830_194022.jpg

Overall I’m quite happy with the spread. I didn’t get any duplicates and they’re all complete series (apart from the hack ova) which is a massive plus!