UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

MVM

MVM Representative
Industry Representative
Don't be afraid to contact us if you think a package has gotten lost, but deliveries can sometimes get delayed for various reasons. Usually the waiting period for UK before contacting is about a week. Plus if the item is too big to fit through a letterbox, there's always a possibility it's waiting at the local sorting office.

Buzzkillington

Combat Butler
So uh, has the Garden of Sinners set always had an RRP of £179.99? It's currently listed at £125.99 on your site and I'm sure it was cheaper than that, and the listing on Amazon that was still £90 like yesterday is now unavailable... So has the price went up?

I mentioned this elsewhere but I'd be interested in knowing if that's the case of not...

Vincentdante

Magical Girl
So uh, has the Garden of Sinners set always had an RRP of £179.99? It's currently listed at £125.99 on your site and I'm sure it was cheaper than that, and the listing on Amazon that was still £90 like yesterday is now unavailable... So has the price went up?

I mentioned this elsewhere but I'd be interested in knowing if that's the case of not...
Glad I Pre-ordered when I did

Luna

Pokémon Master
On a different note. Was that duplicate thing (after the statement of no duplicates) from the mystery box ever addressed to again?
Just kinda curious (I did get all 4 with the duplicates in there. Though they don't make me fret as much as much as I'm a notorious duplicate airhead anyway.)

Vincentdante

Magical Girl
Got home and Kizumonogatari had arrived. I'm so glad I tried a blind buy of Bakemonogatari during prime day as this series has instantly become one of my favorites.

thedoctor2016

Symphogear
Moved over a month now is 25th November from I think the 8th October ?
Zavvi and Base do still have it around the £90 mark so lets see if they change/cancel orders.