UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

MVM

MVM Representative
Industry Representative
Don't be afraid to contact us if you think a package has gotten lost, but deliveries can sometimes get delayed for various reasons. Usually the waiting period for UK before contacting is about a week. Plus if the item is too big to fit through a letterbox, there's always a possibility it's waiting at the local sorting office.

Buzzkillington

Combat Butler
So uh, has the Garden of Sinners set always had an RRP of £179.99? It's currently listed at £125.99 on your site and I'm sure it was cheaper than that, and the listing on Amazon that was still £90 like yesterday is now unavailable... So has the price went up?

I mentioned this elsewhere but I'd be interested in knowing if that's the case of not...

Vincentdante

Adventurer
So uh, has the Garden of Sinners set always had an RRP of £179.99? It's currently listed at £125.99 on your site and I'm sure it was cheaper than that, and the listing on Amazon that was still £90 like yesterday is now unavailable... So has the price went up?

I mentioned this elsewhere but I'd be interested in knowing if that's the case of not...
Glad I Pre-ordered when I did

Luna

Stand User
On a different note. Was that duplicate thing (after the statement of no duplicates) from the mystery box ever addressed to again?
Just kinda curious (I did get all 4 with the duplicates in there. Though they don't make me fret as much as much as I'm a notorious duplicate airhead anyway.)

Vincentdante

Adventurer
Got home and Kizumonogatari had arrived. I'm so glad I tried a blind buy of Bakemonogatari during prime day as this series has instantly become one of my favorites.

thedoctor2016

Shrine Maiden
Moved over a month now is 25th November from I think the 8th October ?
Zavvi and Base do still have it around the £90 mark so lets see if they change/cancel orders.