UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Don't be afraid to contact us if you think a package has gotten lost, but deliveries can sometimes get delayed for various reasons. Usually the waiting period for UK before contacting is about a week. Plus if the item is too big to fit through a letterbox, there's always a possibility it's waiting at the local sorting office.

So uh, has the Garden of Sinners set always had an RRP of £179.99? It's currently listed at £125.99 on your site and I'm sure it was cheaper than that, and the listing on Amazon that was still £90 like yesterday is now unavailable... So has the price went up?

I mentioned this elsewhere but I'd be interested in knowing if that's the case of not...

So uh, has the Garden of Sinners set always had an RRP of £179.99? It's currently listed at £125.99 on your site and I'm sure it was cheaper than that, and the listing on Amazon that was still £90 like yesterday is now unavailable... So has the price went up?

I mentioned this elsewhere but I'd be interested in knowing if that's the case of not...

Glad I Pre-ordered when I did

On a different note. Was that duplicate thing (after the statement of no duplicates) from the mystery box ever addressed to again?
Just kinda curious (I did get all 4 with the duplicates in there. Though they don't make me fret as much as much as I'm a notorious duplicate airhead anyway.)

On a different note. Was that duplicate thing (after the statement of no duplicates) from the mystery box ever addressed to again?
Just kinda curious (I did get all 4 with the duplicates in there. Though they don't make me fret as much as much as I'm a notorious duplicate airhead anyway.)
The duplicate thing was in part our fault, as we had some titles that were the same on both formats when ideally it should have just been all different titles [I blame the boss for picking the titles]. Whilst it was stated duplicates wouldn't be an issue, unfortunately it applied more if customers had bought all 4 bundles in one order. With the amount of orders to go through, it was near impossible to go through and see if any had been ordered separate - hence why some customers got duplicates.

But feel free to send us an email if you'd wish to get the replacements.

It was, but we had to increase the price.

Back