What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I went to HMV to make use of that 'spend £50 save £10' promotion and I picked up these two along the way:

Du4h5o_XQAA2Jwr.jpg

Du5XfUuW4AEjsbU.jpg

Mob Psycho 100 from Manga Entertainment and Tetsuo: The Iron Man from Third Window Films. Mob Psycho 100 is a show I really enjoyed but I didn't like how Funimation handled its LE so I passed on it (which eventually went OOP) so when Manga announced the license I figured I'll go with the UK version. Tetsuo: The Iron Man is a bizarre Japanese horror film I have been meaning to check out and this is the re-release version focusing on just the main films (the extras were only available via the first print run).

These will be the final purchase of the year due to some unfortunate outcomes that I had discovered.

Ah a Day 3 bunduru has finally arrived. How was it packaged?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but not very well to say the least,
Box was very dented/crushed when i received it.
Internal packaging stopped movement from side to side in box but not vertically with about 3 inch gap above Blu-rays.
Box had a coffee stain where someone had left cup on top and spilt. (luckily didn't get inside box)
And all this happened since yesterday bc the dispatch note was dated 20th
Genius Party and Hal have corner dents that have gone through and dented the digipaks inside (all other stuff was unscathed)
Pics of box
IMG-0988.JPGIMG-0989.JPG

D18378D2-977D-4B44-94FF-825A02F51682.jpeg
Mine has just arrived. No denting or coffee stains but like you said there’s no protection on top of the sets. One false move and they all could have been damaged. Ah well at least now I can finally sell off some of these. I’m also reminded as to how mismatched the Dandy sets are, but at least they look nice and have some cool artbooks. A Dandy double-dip baby!

The first one was a masterpiece I see. Not even good as a fanservice, guilty pleasure type?
Me reviewing it on Vita probably didn't help, but it was a pretty basic on-the-rails shooter tbh. Didn't run all that well on Vita either. Can't speak for the performance on PS4/Switch, however.

It is frustrating, but what’s worse is that these bundurus were only sent out last night, and in packaging that leaves the boxes vulnerable. If they wrapped the sets in additional bubblewrap they’d fare better. I am rather worried as to how my movie Bunduru will arrive.

Back