UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ouran was in the box at least! I got mine as an early Christmas present when it first came out, so mostly I threw it in as an example of how much AL has that appeals to the female audience. I’d love Black Butler to hit the sales though as I’ve not bought that yet...
I’d love for AL to release sets for Book of Murders and Atlantic, better yet I just want another anime season in general.

Prison School is very very very fanservy. To the extreme. So extreme it's somehow so very mucb selfaware, while not breaking the 4th wall. While also taking itself so serious it's this "serious comedy" sort of comedy and can indeed almost be counted as a parody. (As Bakuman calls it.) Especially that girl with glasses.
(I was still glad I watched the censored version...)

Last edited:
I'm tempted by DxD, I've seen what prison school is like and erm... It's one of those infamous ones... with the lines... the ones Funi doesn't want you to know who wrote them... plus I don't know how I'm going to hide that CE from anyone, there's not enough room under the bed!

is there any reason why AL or Manga never picked up the 2nd season of Highschool DxD? i was considering getting BoRN but it'll probably be a cold day in hell before manga discounts season 1 to the level of AL and there's no season 2 release over here which i'd rather have over importing

is there any reason why AL or Manga never picked up the 2nd season of Highschool DxD? i was considering getting BoRN but it'll probably be a cold day in hell before manga discounts season 1 to the level of AL and there's no season 2 release over here which i'd rather have over importing

I've wondered this too. I don't tend to be a huge fan of a lot of those types of show but DxD has always been a guilty pleasure of mine and I have been tempted to buy it before, but not if I can only own Season 1 and 3 but not 2, just doesn't seem right.

i know anime ltd a few yrs ago on their fb page did say that they were going to see about releasing it a few yrs ago but no news on it since I presume its been delayed due to funimation changing their strategy recently hence why also no news on the second season of overlord.

Back