UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

That bundle's insane. I only wanted 2 things but I may as well pay £50 for it and just sell what I don't want.

I was about to just buy Your Name DE and Fuse, since I have most of the others from the last couple of sales, but for £15, I may as well upgrade my Miss Hokusai to the Ultimate Ed and then sell or trade the rest.

Went for that awesome bundle...
I have been wanting the Your Name CE (have got Steelbook) and Hokusai UE (have got DVD) for a while and almost bought both of them at MCMs this year. Also haven't got Momo and can finally upgrade both my Project Itoh DVDs.

Your Name’s SE sold very very well. A £50 CE not 4K was always gonna be a uphill battle
It did sell out in France real fast though. (But I think they had a lesser print?)

I'm double dipping on some with the bundle, but still really great offer.

I wonder if the Your Name BD is still open for the replacement scheme though. (And if it needs to be send in, when it's not shipped yet.)

You can’t but I heard Your Name’s SE sold a lot. As I remember my SE taking 10 days to ship due to AL running out of initial stock
You heard you said, so there must be some sort of source for your claim. Or do just rely on that a release is longer to ship to you, that it's selling well ?

I wonder if March comes like a lion will show up. It's still very new, but many send to hope for Maquia and both would fit into a "family" theme...
(After 4x dipping I might end up with a 5th then...)

I wonder if March comes like a lion will show up. It's still very new, but many send to hope for Maquia and both would fit into a "family" theme...
(After 4x dipping I might end up with a 5th then...)
I damn well hope not. I’ve had enough tragedy so far with titles I already own being very cheap. Haven’t even watched those yet.

Between the film and cd I’ve more than got my £50 worth from my day 1 copy of Your Name. And now I’ve got the replacement disc I’ve got another reason to watch so I’m not too bothered by the drop.

If you buy things at launch then you are always going to find it cheaper down the line.

Between the film and cd I’ve more than got my £50 worth from my day 1 copy of Your Name. And now I’ve got the replacement disc I’ve got another reason to watch so I’m not too bothered by the drop.

If you buy things at launch then you are always going to find it cheaper down the line.
Yeah but not in a bundle with five or six other titles all for the same price you paid originally.

I damn well hope not. I’ve had enough tragedy so far with titles I already own being very cheap. Haven’t even watched those yet.

Can't see them doing that this soon after it being released. I would also be quite cross if they did :p

Went for the bundle, it's pretty crazy value for money even if not all the stuff there interests me. I have the Steelbook YN but have been tempted by the DE quite a few times before... this pushed me over the edge. Also hoping they still do the disc replacement for it if requested.

I can see this bundle selling out fairly quickly...

Back