UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Rightstuf deals on damaged goods on Amazon (there is shipping to be added to all of these)

Infinite Stratos 2 Premium Edition - $34.23 (Good Condition), $37.73 (Like New Condition)
Flip Flappers Premium Edition - $29.99
GATE Premium Edition - $49.99
Ajin S2 Premium Edition $14.99
Food Wars S1 Premium Edition - $37.99
Chivalry of a Failed Knight Premium Edition - $36.99
Amagi Brilliant Park Premium Edition - $19.99
School Live Premium Edition - $29.99
DanMachi Premium Edition - $38.99
Flying Witch Premium Edition - $59.99
Love Chuunibyo Heart Throb Premium Edition - $53.13
Parasyte The Maxim Set 1 Premium Edition - $19.97
Haikyu Season 1 Premium Edition - $39.99
Haikyu Season 2 Premium Edition - $69.99
High School of the Dead Premium Edition - $24.99
Chihayafuru Season 1 Premium Edition - $44.99
Chihayafuru Season 2 Premium Edition - $44.99
My Love Story Premium Edition - $49.99
Akame Ga Kill Collection 1 Premium Edition - $29.99
Akame Ga Kill Collection 2 Premium Edition - $19.99

Yuki Yuna is a Hero Collector's Edition Set 2 - $39.99
Samurai Jack BD Collection - $49.99
Heroic Age The Complete Series - $10.49

I picked up the $40 Haikyu Season 1. Not overly interested in Sentai's tat filled releases most of the time, but $40 is significantly cheaper than the standard edition even so I might as well. Now just to wait and see what state it turns up in.

I picked up the $40 Haikyu Season 1. Not overly interested in Sentai's tat filled releases most of the time, but $40 is significantly cheaper than the standard edition even so I might as well. Now just to wait and see what state it turns up in.
You could of had the parts that I just ordered with the bulk buy I made for £15. 😭
Unless your like me and don't collect parts.

The pictures of what I ordered are on here.
The *Im looking for* thread.

15% discount on Deepdiscount - AUTUMN15

Discount applies to items only and not to shipping and tax. Coupon expires Wednesday,
September 26, 2018 at noon CT.

Thanks for the heads up! I used the code on the site, and through means that I can't seem to replicate, I managed to break the discount code and get an absurd amount of money off my order

Bq0LxoU.png

It doesn't do that for me.

I think it was some weird glitch, where I was logged out with just Free! in my basket, then it loaded all my previous items when I logged in at the check out, then after I removed them all, it kept the discount amount as if I still had about 4 items in my basket. It's weird and I can't do it again, so I can only assume it was a weird fluke. Still, got the set for around £40. Now to hope they don't cancel it.

Back