UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

What on Earth has happened to Madman's shipping? Last time they had a sale on, I bought six Blu Rays, and the shipping was $9.50 Australian, now when I add a single BD to my cart, it's already $25?! What has changed to justify more than doubling the cost of postage?

I wonder as well, and I doubt it's because of more protection in the packaging since my Sailor Moon Set arrived in a half crushed box.

Turns a bargain (£10) into something pretty much the same as the Amazon UK price, and probably even worse if customs get involved. Might as well go for the UK version.

Forget Madman, JB Hi-Fi are doing a Madman warehouse sale in conjunction (it's probably the same thing), but the range is larger, the price tickets are a few percent higher, but the postage starts at $7.80.

Just got the Gantz live action movies and Naruto: Road to Ninja for under £15 including postage, and the Rock Lee collections for around the same (postage a little higher $12.80 because of disc count.). You have to split up your order to keep postage down and the total under the customs limit, which is $26.26 at this minute.

Forget Madman, JB Hi-Fi are doing a Madman warehouse sale in conjunction (it's probably the same thing), but the range is larger, the price tickets are a few percent higher, but the postage starts at $7.80.

Just got the Gantz live action movies and Naruto: Road to Ninja for under £15 including postage, and the Rock Lee collections for around the same (postage a little higher $12.80 because of disc count.). You have to split up your order to keep postage down and the total under the customs limit, which is $26.26 at this minute.
Do u need a cerdit card of can u use paypal

I also emailed them. It's not on really.

I received a reply from madman

Hello Denny,

Thank you for contacting Madman Entertainment.

Our shipping costs reflect the weight of and the distance for your order. This cost will mostly be due to overseas delivery charges.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards
Tegan

Back