3x3 Thread

The Chameleons right?
I'm afraid I haven't a clue who most of the others are simply because I don't recognise the images. May well have listened to them though.
Wow, I am really impressed. How have you heard of the Chameleons? The greatest band that no-one has heard of 😁
The rest are Gary Numan, Madonna, AC/DC, Robert Johnson, Pink Floyd, Sisters of Mercy, Leftfield and Fear Factory.
Seriously, I'm stunned somebody else had heard of the Chameleons.

Wow, I am really impressed. How have you heard of the Chameleons? The greatest band that no-one has heard of 😁
The rest are Gary Numan, Madonna, AC/DC, Robert Johnson, Pink Floyd, Sisters of Mercy, Leftfield and Fear Factory.
I only recognised Gazza! 😅 Genuinely didn't know that was Madge.

I vaguely recognise them because my Dad likes them and I recognised some members. Ah I've heard of the rest, as for Madonna she had a good output until the 90s and then I went off her music asides from "Beautiful Stranger"

Well, these are fun to make. It's also interesting to see other people's lists as well, it kinda gives an insight in both the person, and it's a way to discover new titles, actors/actresses, directors, music and so much more.
Here's mine with directors.
View attachment 4274
On the note with Mr. Lucas, did you guys read he was in Legoland in Billund (Denmark)? That's like 50km from me, I was supposed to go to Legoland that day! But had to cancel...
Would you mind listing your choices for both your grids? I recognise some of them but others escape my memory. I should really label mine as well for those who don't recognise stuff.

Directors
1532555348393.jpg
Yasujirō Ozu, David Lean, Sergio Leone, Billy Wilder, Akira Kurosawa, Alfred Hitchcock, Fritz Lang, Kenji Mizoguchi, Stanley Kubrick

Nine squares just aren't enough 😎
Gotta narrow it down based on the ones you respect and enjoy the most. It's very difficult to do but there's just certain individuals I couldn't exclude, especially auteurs like Cronenberg and de Palma who have pierced through to the mainstream on occasion but remain very underrated.

Next one for me is favourite movies. Ouch, that's a hard one. I always have trouble with that one, as I can only point out my top 3, the rest is kinda just thrown in. Movies like LOTR, BTTF and Star Wars, are the ones I have trouble placing. So I'm currently working on that one. The top row will be my all time top 3, but the rest is just thrown in with no order.
Yeah it's probably the most difficult list to make next to favourite songs for me.

Which anime is the top middle one? Also curious about the bottom row of manga and the two characters next to Luffy (great choice of picture btw.)

Bakuman

Real, Vagabond and Vinland Saga

Kawamoto Hina and Namba Mutta

Back