What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

New TV arrived today after my old one's speakers started buzzing like mad (my brother thought it was a mobile phone vibrating on table and he was in the next room) and Giovanni's Island from music magpie is dented to hell and has a chunk out of the spine so won't be keeping it and will sell to CEX.
IMG-0674.JPGIMG-0675.JPG

@Luna - well, it's just that whole genre of anime does not interest me at all. DBZ is too childish for me. I watched quite a few Bleach episodes back when I was watching anime on Adult Swim on TV about 7 years ago, but I hated it; since it was on broadcast TV, I was forced to sit through it while waiting for the next anime to come on after it. Naruto was a favorite of my two daughters, they watched it all the time back then, so sometimes I would sit down and watch some with them. But, I usually couldn't sit through even one full episode, and I'd have to get up and leave the room. C'est la vie. I'm sure my age does have a lot to do with it. :)

Giovanni's Island UE is only £19.99 new on Amazon.
Thanks, wasn't really that bothered about owning UE in the first place, only bought because it was £5.99 from music magpie, will get £11 cash from CEX so haven't lost anything. Although will be watching it before selling and seeing if I enjoy it enough to replace it with another new copy of the UE.

Loved Giovanni's Island, especially all the references to Night on the Galactic Railroad. I got the CE when it first came out a few years ago, and it also arrived with enough shipping damage that it bothers me - I ought to buy another copy sometime, but from Amazon UK, I'd probably probably just receive another damaged copy. I believe that may have been where I got the first copy from.

Last edited:
New TV arrived today after my old one's speakers started buzzing like mad (my brother thought it was a mobile phone vibrating on table and he was in the next room) and Giovanni's Island from music magpie is dented to hell and has a chunk out of the spine so won't be keeping it and will sell to CEX.
View attachment 3477View attachment 3478
this is far from a news thread, but what you've left on telly is "this is whats happening" and the other stuff you got is "this is what I care about" I have to say though, after all the stuff in the news that's pretty much everyone here

this is far from a news thread, but what you've left on telly is "this is whats happening" and the other stuff you got is "this is what I care about" I have to say though, after all the stuff in the news that's pretty much everyone here
LOL didn't even look what was on the TV, was just the channel it went to when setting up XD

@Luna - well, it's just that whole genre of anime does not interest me at all. DBZ is too childish for me. I watched quite a few Bleach episodes back when I was watching anime on Adult Swim on TV about 7 years ago, but I hated it; since it was on broadcast TV, I was forced to sit through it while waiting for the next anime to come on after it. Naruto was a favorite of my two daughters, they watched it all the time back then, so sometimes I would sit down and watch some with them. But, I usually couldn't sit through even one full episode, and I'd have to get up and leave the room. C'est la vie. I'm sure my age does have a lot to do with it. :)
Well, you wanted an explanation, that what I tried to provide. =P
You could still take a try on Boruto. It's still Shonen, also so far definitely child friendly, but kind of diffrent within it's genre.

Got the Limited Edition of Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] - I. presage flower
RkfT5NW.png

So I decided to randomly browse in CeX and while I am aware of the cover art situation I found these two in proper condition. The cases are a bit worn out but I always planned on buying a bunch of new PS3 cases to replace them whenever possible.

The games I've chosen costed me £9 in total which is a bargain considering they are quite rare. Due to the mess up with the previous Solaris Japan order I decided to conclude Stage 7 and start Stage 8 with these two titles and the next Solaris Japan order that is about to dispatch.

Dc7dNnFWsAEApJ5.jpg

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 is the only DWG game I have yet to play so finding this was a good opportunity.

Everybody's Golf: World Tour is the 5th main instalment in the series and was released early into the PS3 lifespan. This one is nowhere to be found except for PSN so if you find this you have a rare game lol. I'm curious to see how this one plays compared to Everybody's Golf 6 (which is the PS3 & Vita version).

As of this moment, both of these games mark the 84th & 85th titles for my PlayStation 3 collection. With 2 Japanese imports (hopefully) soon to dispatch, that would mean there's at least 13 more games to find for the console!

Here's the entire collection so far:
Prologue to the PS3 Haul:
#01 - Beyond: Two Souls
#02 - The Last of Us
#03 - Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-
#04 - Hyperdimension Neptunia
#05 - Asura's Wrath
#06 - No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
#07 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
#08 - Max Payne 3
#09 - Persona 4 Arena
#10 - Saints Row The Third
#11 - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
#12 - Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (初音ミク -Project DIVA- F)
#13 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
#14 - Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day
#15 - J-Stars Victory Versus (Jスターズ ビクトリーVS)
#16 - One Piece: Pirate Warriors
#17 - Saints Row IV
#18 - EX Troopers (エクストルーパーズ)
#19 - Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn
#20 - Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
#21 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. (機動戦士ガンダム エクストリームバーサス)
#22 - Yakuza 3
#23 - Yakuza 4
#24 - Initial D: Extreme Stage (頭文字D エクストリーム ステージ)
#25 - Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (電撃文庫 FIGHTING CLIMAX)
#26 - Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
#27 - Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
#28 - Aqua Pazza: Aquaplus Dream Team
#29 - Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (初音ミク -Project DIVA- F 2nd)
#30 - K-On! Houkago Live!! HD Ver. (けいおん! 放課後ライブ!! HD ver.)
#31 - Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-
#32 - Steins;Gate
#33 - Nier
#34 - The Darkness 2
#35 - Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection
#36 - One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
#37 - Yakuza: Dead Souls
#38 - Tales of Graces f
#39 - Tales of Xillia
#40 - Rock Band 3

Stage 1 of PS3 Haul:
#41 - Killer is Dead
#42 - Shadows of the Damned
#43 - Under Defeat HD
#44 - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
#45 - Catherine

Stage 2 of PS3 Haul:
#46 - Zone of the Enders HD Collection
#47 - Phantom Breaker: Extra (ファントムブレイカー:エクストラ)
#48 - Shining Resonance (シャイニング レゾナンス)
#49 - Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi (真・恋姫†夢想 ~乙女対戦★三国志演義~)
#50 - Macross 30: Ginga o Tsunagu Utagoe (マクロス30 銀河を繋ぐ歌声)

Stage 3 of PS3 Haul:
#51 - Dragon's Crown
#52 - Tales of Xillia 2
#53 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
#54 - Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan! (龍が如く 見参!)
#55 - Sengoku Basara HD Collection (戦国バサラ HDコレクション)

Stage 4 of PS3 Haul:
#56 - The House of the Dead: Overkill Director's Cut
#57 - Saints Row 2
#58 - Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
#59 - Killzone 3
#60 - MotorStorm: Apocalypse
#61 - SSX
#62 - Wangan Midnight (湾岸ミッドナイト)
#63 - Drakengard 3
#64 - Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
#65 - Sonic Generations

Stage 5 of PS3 Haul:
#66 - Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
#67 - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
#68 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
#69 - God of War HD Collection
#70 - Far Cry 3
#71 - Mafia II
#72 - Soul Calibur V

Stage 6 of PS3 Haul:
#73 - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#74 - Folklore
#75 - Agarest: Generations of War
#76 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight
#77 - Heavenly Sword
#78 - God of War: Ascension

Stage 7 of PS3 Haul:
#79 - OneChanbara Z: Kagura with NoNoNo! (お姉チャンバラZ~カグラ~With NoNoNo!)
#80 - Gal*Gun (ぎゃる☆がん)
#81 - Vampire Resurrection/Darkstalkers Resurrection (ヴァンパイア リザレクション)
#82 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Side Stories (機動戦士ガンダム サイドストーリーズ)
#83 - Strider Hiryu (ストライダー飛竜)

Stage 8 of PS3 Haul:
#84 - Everybody's Golf: World Tour
#85 - Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2

Classic PlayStation 3 Banner titles:
Afro Samurai
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
Eternal Sonata
Katamari Forever

Siren Blood Curse

Current PlayStation 3 Banner titles:
Lolipop Chainsaw
Lost Dimension
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord

Japanese Imports:
Nurarihyon no Mago: Hyakki Ryouran Taisen
Sakigake!! Otoko Juku: Nihonyo Korega Otoko Dearu
Sengoku Musou 2 HD Collection
Sengoku Musou 3 Z or Empires
Super Heroine Chronicles

Yakuza 1 & 2 HD Edition

Somehow I just recognize three of the t-shirt themes. What are the others aside Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop and FMA? =O

Somehow I just recognize three of the t-shirt themes. What are the others aside Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop and FMA? =O

The one to the right of the Pokemon one is Portal, a game not an anime, to the right of that is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, then to the right of that one is Berserk.

Back