What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Got madoka magica, series and rebellion, and a pencil sharpener that's been in dispatch limbo on Amazon when my old card got blocked. Will update with photos when I get the chance, most interesting one picture wise though would be rebellion, it comes in a slipcase that looks like they could use it for any of the movie releases
Update: first pic is rebellion in it's slip case, second next to it

20180314_182751.jpg
20180314_182818.jpg

Last edited:
Another Coldseal package, another mint-condition delivery. This arrived yesterday:

IMG_20180313_113843999_BURST000_COVER.jpg

I can't quite put my finger on why I like the artwork for this film so much. I think there's just something vibrant and effortless about it. Anyway, it's another fantastic AL release. Stunning job.

Got my copy of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress from Amazon today, which unfortunately was smashed to bits.

40095383704_905bb41ab9_b.jpg

Managed to talk Amazon into giving me a 50% refund and keep the item, as opposed to going through the hassle of sending it back to the states and waiting for another one, which could come equally as smashed. The replacement case I've ordered was only £3, and the rest of the set is in decent condition, so I've come out for the better really.

Got my copy of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress from Amazon today, which unfortunately was smashed to bits.

40095383704_905bb41ab9_b.jpg

Managed to talk Amazon into giving me a 50% refund and keep the item, as opposed to going through the hassle of sending it back to the states and waiting for another one, which could come equally as smashed. The replacement case I've ordered was only £3, and the rest of the set is in decent condition, so I've come out for the better really.
Oh now it could be my ergo proxy case's brother. I didn't say they got along

Back