What did you BUY today?

Xenoblade 2 - Type A Deluxe Limited Edition Soundtrack
duwOJsg.jpg

It was yesterday, but I ordered a copy of "Der Mond" with some refunded birthday money after my initial order had been lost. I managed to make up ther order with a set of marker pens as well, so not a bad haul. I figured that books can go out of print, and being currently unemployed with no telling when/if I'll find work, I'd rather get my order in and secure a copy; I just love art books. I've got quite a few Disney ones since my parents usually buy one each Christmas for me, lots of inspiration looking at concept/development art!

I don't buy movies these days but had to get these 4 since they are some of my favourite. They were on sale so I got them for a total of €20. That's like £18. Couldn'thold back. xD

Attachments

• 20180304_161112.jpg
    20180304_161112.jpg
    915.3 KB · Views: 1
finally got my new bank card, able to order stuff off amazon again, I should be able to get a sharpner I've been trying to get and ordered madoka magica - the series and rebellion

Seijun Suzuki Vol 1: The Early Years from Amazon. It's OOP now and Amazon had it for just over £40, I'll make sure the same doesn't happen with Volume 2

I had an eye test today as it has been 2 years since I started wearing glasses. My prescription hasn't changed, which is good I suppose but I bought new frames anyway as I've had these for 2 years now and apparently I like to spend money when I don't need to...

Apple TV 4K to replace my Nvidia Shield which i sold to my younger brother. One of the reasons for this switch is that the Crunchyroll app on the Apple TV runs more stable than on the Shield.

Back