Free DVD/Manga Giveaway!

I have six volumes of One Piece, Vol. 13-18, which I want to give away as I've now been given omnibus editions.

I have One piece season 2 voyage 5, Looking to swap for Some Air gear manga 8-17 or some welcome to the nhk manga 2-8, I also have School rumble starter set region 2 with the 1st 3 volumes

otaku010884 - I also have some manga. As no-one seems to be buying it, I'm perfectly happy to trade it for some of your books if you are interested. All are listed here.

Moving house clearout:

I have all 3 volumes of the .hack/Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga free to anyone who wants them. All I ask is that you pay for postage.

A few random single volumes as well. Again, all I ask is that you pay for postage.
Like a Love Comedy (BL NOVEL)
Little Darling (BL NOVEL)
Hana-Kimi 10 (single, not omnibus)
Sensual Phrase 9
Sensual Phrase 11
Heaven's Will

Seeing as my collection isn't selling, I am open to trades for my anime and manga, BUT THE GAMES ARE FREE, so long as the receiver pays £2.50 for P+P. what I have is:

Bleach Manga Volumes (24 in total)
Bleach Anime Box Sets (6 in total)

Video games:

Top Trumps Adventures (Wii PAL)
Mini ninjas (Wii PAL)

Also, I'm mainly after Wolf's Rain items, so let me know, other then that, I am open to trading for video games :)!

Thank you!

I have the R1 DVD's of Uta no Prince-sama S1 and Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya S1 on offer if anyone's interested.

All I ask is money for postage. I'd give a price, but I'd have to check first.

I've bought the AL steelbook release so I have an old pre AL copy of Perfect Blue on DVD. Free to a good home, you don't even have to pay postage as DVDs are pretty light.

Got a few bits to give away, all i ask is you pay for postage :)

Bleach Movie 2: The Diamonddust Rebellion Blu-ray (Disc Only, some of the art has rubbed off)
Death Note Vol 1 Manga
Metropolis DVD

Steel Angel Kurumi Box Set, disc 6 Lips of a New Master not working.
Someday's Dreamers, Volume 3 new sealed.
Straight Jacket, Balder Force exe and Professor Layton Eternal Diva. All r2 DVD.
Pay for post and it's yours free.

Last edited:
Chibi Vampire/Karin volume 1 (x2) with art box (x1) - American release, it's yours pay for postage.

Since I'm receiving something I should offer something as in spirit of the thread.

The Severing Crime Edge complete series DVD (AUS)

Back