The General Conversation Area

The wierd thing is, I'm just being me. I actually like making other people happy, even if I myself aren't totally feeling great right now...

I don't like seeing others feeling down so if I can bring a smile, I feel like I'm doing something right!
Sync ratio: broken. That’s pretty much me down to a t. Smiling is good. Laughing is better. We could all do with more laughter.

I don’t want to take your waffle. You may keep it and eat it if you so wish. Does the waffle have chocolate on?
On a serious note... how do people get into leather trousers? Can the men have kids afterwards?!?

I laughed so much, and now I can't stop!

I think they get sewn into them...although, I'm pretty sure Ross from Friends isn't the one to ask...

NO! *cries* You know most of my tears stem from the unecessary Shinji-bashing here!
The shinji bashing is necessary! Plus I don't want you to start me off!
Dxyn8lQ.gif

The shinji bashing is necessary! Plus I don't want you to start me off!
Dxyn8lQ.gif

Oh MAN! The globule tears! Yeah, those are my tears shed for Shinji and his poor fragile ego...

Sync ratio: broken. That’s pretty much me down to a t. Smiling is good. Laughing is better. We could all do with more laughter.

Amen! Too much bad-stuff going on in the world; we definitely need more smiles and laughter!

They're my favourite band so naturally my list of favourite songs is expansive and obscure.

Ah trust me to pick out the obvious. Not a fave band of mine but they were definitive for sure...

OMD are my favourite band :)

Back