The General Conversation Area

Yeah they're not my style, just normal jeans for me.

What I can't get my a**e around (and I mean literally) is how skinny even jeans are, I mean for women! Seriously if I try on a pair and I can't even get them past my calves, I KNOW there's no hope!

Then people can smell of me. Just think of the horror.

Smell like a progressive society ;)

Seems like fashion favours anorexics.

It's just ridiculous. I have curves, but these jeans are like pipe-cleaners with NO give whatsoever! If I want to find a pair that fits my legs, it means finding a pair that's about 4 sizes too big for my waist and butt; they're just not made properly!

Smell like a progressive society ;)

It's just ridiculous. I have curves, but these jeans are like pipe-cleaners with NO give whatsoever! If I want to find a pair that fits my legs, it means finding a pair that's about 4 sizes too big for my waist and butt; they're just not made properly!
And we have a slogan for the aftershave!

What I can't get my a**e around (and I mean literally) is how skinny even jeans are, I mean for women! Seriously if I try on a pair and I can't even get them past my calves, I KNOW there's no hope!
Yeah I don't wear skinny Jeans, my legs are too big for them. Besides normal jeans are more comfortable and allow for more air and space around certain areas I can't fathom are comfortable for men in skinny jeans.

You have some great taste there! Their new album was pretty decent.

I saw them live a few years ago where they played mostly stuff from Architecture and Morality. It was THE BEST gig I'd ever been to, and I've seen Muse twice in Manchester!
I honestly need to check out more of their newer stuff, but they hadn't lost it when I saw them, still sounded as great as ever. My Dad is an 80's nut so it's rubbed of on me a little - I love synth/electronic music ^^

Jeans are great because they withstand my frequent commutes to uni without getting dirty or demanding me change them regularly.

Jeans are practical for sure, I just wish I could find pairs that fit me and that are comfortable! As it is I live in leggings becasue they're cheap anad go with anything, but I do like a nice comfy pair of jeans for change!

Yeah I don't wear skinny Jeans, my legs are too big for them. Besides normal jeans are more comfortable and allow for more air and space around certain areas I can't fathom are comfortable for men in skinny jeans.

This! I figured straight leg, or the ones called "boyfriend jeans" were the way to go, before I ended up pilfering the man's clothing section! I don't like hard, scratchy denim, and whilst jeans can be expensive, I don't mind paying a bit more if it's for a decent pair. Not the designer ones mind you, you can keep your £80 Levis thank you XD

I saw them live a few years ago where they played mostly stuff from Architecture and Morality. It was THE BEST gig I'd ever been to, and I've seen Muse twice in Manchester!
I honestly need to check out more of their newer stuff, but they hadn't lost it when I saw them, still sounded as great as ever. My Dad is an 80's nut so it's rubbed of on me a little - I love synth/electronic music ^^

Jeans are practical for sure, I just wish I could find pairs that fit me and that are comfortable! As it is I live in leggings becasue they're cheap anad go with anything, but I do like a nice comfy pair of jeans for change!
My Dad also had an impact on my music taste, having grown up in the 80s. Architecture and Morality is definitely their best album.

My Dad also had an impact on my music taste, having grown up in the 80s. Architecture and Morality is definitely their best album.

My Dad had their singles album for years - I say "had", because I pinched it and haven't returned it, I love it, it's got all the classics. A&M is DEFINITELY their best work...they opened with Sealand and I was blown away by the sounds. I mean, they sounded good back in the 80's with the analogue equipment, but with the newer synths they used (a pair of Roland Fantom F8's), oh man, it was really something! I felt really lucky to have seen them that night! I paid for my Dad and Sister and hands down they agreed it was the best gig they'd been too.

I remember queuing up and thinking that my sister and I were some of the youngest ones there, it was wierd XD

My Dad had their singles album for years - I say "had", because I pinched it and haven't returned it, I love it, it's got all the classics. A&M is DEFINITELY their best work...they opened with Sealand and I was blown away by the sounds. I mean, they sounded good back in the 80's with the analogue equipment, but with the newer synths they used (a pair of Roland Fantom F8's), oh man, it was really something! I felt really lucky to have seen them that night! I paid for my Dad and Sister and hands down they agreed it was the best gig they'd been too.

I remember queuing up and thinking that my sister and I were some of the youngest ones there, it was wierd XD
I saw Depeche Mode live twice last year, blew me away both times, their music still commands an audience and some of the performances were chilling.

Back