The General Conversation Area

original Batman
XSI1jQW.gif

You are right, Keaton is the best Batman, and the original Batman is actually one of my all time favourite films, definitely In my top 5.

Val Kilmer and George Clooney just didn't cut the mustard for me, and while I thought Christian Bale did a decent job in the more recent films, I just much prefer Michael Keaton's overall portrayal of Bruce Wayne. I'm not a massive Marvel/DC/Comic Book fan in general, but I did enjoy the first 2 Batman films with Keaton. Also I loved Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman :)

Val Kilmer and George Clooney just didn't cut the mustard for me, and while I thought Christian Bale did a decent job in the more recent films, I just much prefer Michael Keaton's overall portrayal of Bruce Wayne. I'm not a massive Marvel/DC/Comic Book fan in general, but I did enjoy the first 2 Batman films with Keaton. Also I loved Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman :)
Agreed, Bale's voice annoyed me. Personally Kevin Conroy is my favourite overall portrayal. Ben Affleck has done a good job as well imo.

Back