The General Conversation Area

You...you'd...miss me?

You Guuuuuuuuuuuuys! *cries like they do in anime where they have waterfalls coming from the eyes*
Stop spamming the cry emote!
recovery-of-an-mmo-junkie-hayashimorioka-cry-emote.gif

Agreed, Bale's voice annoyed me. Personally Kevin Conroy is my favourite overall portrayal. Ben Affleck has done a good job as well imo.

You know I forgot that Ben Afleck portrayed him as well. Yeah, Bale seemed a bit "too broody", especially in his voice. Keaton seemed to get the balance of broody, but also awkward and shy, (at least as Bruce), which I liked.

The General Conversation area would likely be less lively without your input.

Haha, thanks dude :) I may spout nonesense 99% of the time but I like to think/hope I can spread some cheer. Hopefully I can contribute more as I get into anime and manga in the future.

I always feel better having come from chats here though...^^

You know I forgot that Ben Afleck portrayed him as well. Yeah, Bale seemed a bit "too broody", especially in his voice. Keaton seemed to get the balance of broody, but also awkward and shy, (at least as Bruce), which I liked.

Haha, thanks dude :) I may spout nonesense 99% of the time but I like to think/hope I can spread some cheer. Hopefully I can contribute more as I get into anime and manga in the future.

I always feel better having come from chats here though...^^
You definitely spread cheer. You amuse me, that’s no easy task.

You definitely spread cheer. You amuse me, that’s no easy task.

The wierd thing is, I'm just being me. I actually like making other people happy, even if I myself aren't totally feeling great right now...

I don't like seeing others feeling down so if I can bring a smile, I feel like I'm doing something right!

Back