Favourite opening/ending sequences

I've been meaning to post this one for ages. Now seems like a good time!

And let's throw in this one as well. Another favourite.

Not sure if these have been posted or not (can't check either since my iPhone can barely load the pages)
Terror in Resonance OP

Scrapped Princess ED

It's always good to hear recurring singers that you like.

Like this pair of endings (the singer is BONNIE PINK):

Or these openings (sung by Nino):

I've been saving these for a while:
Seeing as Haruhi Suzumiya has already been covered, I'll go with both OP (quite similar to HS openings with the characters actually singing parts of it) and ED (more for the song) of The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan:

Also New Game! OP again with the characters joining in. The best bit is Hifumis shyness characteristic coming out, so she types the lyrics instead of singing :)

And Kiznaiver OP for the song as Ergo Proxy has been done:

What was the connection? Wasn't Ergo Proxy's opening by Monoral?
Another one more for the song than the animation+song. The only bit that goes together is the first "come and save me" when Vincent spreads his arms out wide. I can't help but do that when listening to it, I must look weird when walking down the road :D Looking back @Patient-X mentioned it, but didn't actually post it:

Another one more for the song than the animation+song.
Ah, gotcha now.

The only bit that goes together is the first "come and save me" when Vincent spreads his arms out wide. I can't help but do that when listening to it, I must look weird when walking down the road :D Looking back @Patient-X mentioned it, but didn't actually post it:
Haa, what can I say? It's an addictive song!

(I seem to remember sneaking that opening into this thread at some point after @Patient-X mentioned it, but that was a good while back now. Needed to hear it again! :))

Ah, gotcha now.

Haa, what can I say? It's an addictive song!

(I seem to remember sneaking that opening into this thread at some point after @Patient-X mentioned it, but that was a good while back now. Needed to hear it again! :))
It's a permanent fixture on my iPhone, "come and save me" is accurate for my suffering on the National Rail/London Underground when I'm trying to get to uni.

The opening to season 7 of InuYasha - "Grip".
Opening to Paranoia Agent - "Yume No Shima Shinen Kouen" (at least I think it's the opening...).
Opening to Millenium Actress - "Chiyoko's Theme" (?) (Susumu Hirasawa again; love his tunes :)).
Opening and ending songs for PMMM - "Connect" and "Magia" respectively.
Opening to Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing - "Just Communication".
Opening to NGE - "A Cruel Angel's Thesis"
Opening to Digimon Adventure/Tri - "Butterfly"
Opening to Paprika - "Mediation Filed"

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
H2 - Back to the Ground
Galvion - Lonely Chaser
Norakuro-kun OP 1 & OP 2 - (OP 1 - 00:00 - 01:37 / OP 2 - 03:19 - 04:57)
Dragonar - Yume-iro Chaser
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam - Toki wo koete

Back