What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

From Zavvis 10% off box sets when you spend over £30. Ordered this yesterday, but haven't got Outlaw Star which I ordered the day before (I'm sure I picked the same delivery type for both ie the cheapest). But that's nothing compared to the stuff from Zoom which still isn't dispatched from last week even though they took the money!
_20171121_130936.JPG

EDIT: Scratch that. From Zoom
_20171121_133225.JPG

Last edited:
Came today, wasn’t expecting it as it still says unfulfilled on my account

fqKuhjY.jpg

Nope in the same boat mate...8 days it's been shipped. I've emailed Jeremy and easy told me another will be sent out...no one seems to be getting there copy's of it
Same here, no show Shou for me as of yet - very strange that it seems to have happened to us all, but Jeremy said if it said shipped then it's shipped. Can't possibly be the case if the same is true for us all, surely.

Don't usually buy figures, but decided to collect Bandai's Robot Spirits <Side Labor> series. Already have Ingram Unit 1, so I decided to get the two rarer figures; Ingram Unit 2 and the Tyrant 2000 & Construction Scene Set. Both were originally only sold via the Premium Bandai website. I got these two second hand (though they're virtually brand new and unopened) via AmiAmi.

patlabor1.jpg

Don't usually buy figures, but decided to collect Bandai's Robot Spirits <Side Labor> series. Already have Ingram Unit 1, so I decided to get the two rarer figures; Ingram Unit 2 and the Tyrant 2000 & Construction Scene Set. Both were originally only sold via the Premium Bandai website. I got these two second hand (though they're virtually brand new and unopened) via AmiAmi.

patlabor1.jpg

I have considered getting these as well, though I consider getting alot of figures but can never justify it to myself.

7ofCX
20171122_105246.jpg
Zavvi strikes again! Outlaw Star came in a really thin jiffy bag and I grimaced as I heard it hit the floor. I'll be pursuing a replacement or a decent partial refund because, even though it was cheap, I'm not happy paying the same as someone who gets an undamaged product!

Thanks to @serpantino for the heads up.

LOL I do actually keep a cushion at the bottom of my letterbox too but I kicked it out the way yesterday when my food shopping arrived and forgot to put it back >_<. Still.... I've been offered a 25% refund which sounds ok to me. I'm not planning on selling it on and I don't care too much about these things, it's just the principle.

View attachment 1871

Never received a despatch email for Shou and my order history still says unfulfilled but here it is. Pulse was a fiver in the recent Arrow sale. Also received my Ajin: Demi Human poster.
Woooow someone's actually recieved shou....wondered what it looked like...and now I know it's hit me that I never received mine so emailed them asking to cancel my hyouka set aswell

Last edited:
Received Death Note Omega Edition and Robotics Notes SAVE today. Thought the artbook in the Death Note set would actually be an artbook and not a one shot manga so a tad bit disappointed, oh well. Robotics Notes have a reversible cover too.

20171122_145708.jpg

Robotics Notes reversible cover:
20171122_145754.jpg

My replacement copy of the Your Name deluxe edition arrived safe and well in the post this morning. :)

Anime Limited and @MVM really left no stone unturned with the packaging: inside the cardboard box was another box that fitted snugly inside the first one and contained the BD itself, which was padded with bubble wrap and scrunchy paper. The outer box was also labelled with a 'Fragile: with care' sticker.

And what an awesome set it is! Even just a quick flip through the book blew my mind. Well, that's my reading material for my four days off at Xmas sorted, then!

And, you know, it's often little things that count for a lot, and in this case I'm really very fond of the leaflet with the artwork promoting Fireworks at the cinema. I missed getting the artcard for it at the Scotland Loves Anime screening I was at, so this is a really nice bonus.

Oh, and my copy is number 208.

Looking forward to watching the film again now! And listening to the soundtrack CD...

Back