The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

From DeepDiscount with the 15% off code I got:
A Certain Magical Index II: Season Two
A Certain Scientific Railgun S
Aquarion: Complete Series
K- The Complete Series

Will be interested to see if they ship this in a box or one of those cardboard mailers they usually use.

Also pre-ordered the School Live Premium Boxset for around £47 which was a good deal.

Monster Musume CE
A
Silent Voice CE

As October releases have the potential to ruin me I've decided to get ahead of the game and pre order a couple off my purchase list

Finally got akame ga kill. Both deluxe sets, £60 all in. Only other one I'd want next time I get payed is parasyte, both of those deluxe sets come to the same price. I think they've come down in price since I last checked, either that or I was looking at the price for both series

Finally got akame ga kill. Both deluxe sets, £60 all in. Only other one I'd want next time I get payed is parasyte, both of those deluxe sets come to the same price. I think they've come down in price since I last checked, either that or I was looking at the price for both series

If it's not too late to cancel, you can get both sets for £54 via zoom.co.uk using the code SIGNUP10. If it is too late, you can do the same for Parasyte :)

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Resurrection and Genesis Reborn.
P9170521.JPG
P9170523.JPG
These are both of ADV's releases of the director's cut of episodes 21–23 and 24–26. I actually bought them at the weekend (out of CEX), but the cases needed a lot of cleaning to make them look even remotely presentable: they were utterly filthy. Both included their leaflets with chapter selection on the back.

Resurrection was £5, and Genesis Reborn was only £1. You'd almost think that there are people in this world who don't like the last two episodes of Evangelion! :p

I also have a second-hand copy of ADV's volume 1 of the series on my shelves, which I found a year or two ago in excellent condition for only £1. Now I just need episodes 5–20. When are we getting that complete BD collection?

Oh, after 3.0+1.0?

;)

School Live-Volume 8
Kiniro Mosaic-Volume 4
Yotsuba!-Volumes 4-13

Bookwalker had a 15% off voucher, although only Yotsuba qualified, the other two being too new. Very excited to read more Yotsuba, I adored the first 3 volumes.

Been a couple of months without buying any Digitap Manga so jumped on the most recent BookWalker Voucher and Kodansha Spotlight combo!

Aho-Girl: A Clueless Girl, Volumes 1 - 2

Tsuredure Children, Volume 2

Last edited:
More DM purchases. Triple-Whammy combo on BookWalker: Sale, Coupon and 500yen coupon coming later on, also got some My Love Story!! on sale on ComiXology.

Please Tell Me! Galko-chan, Volumes 1 - 3

My Love Story!!, Volumes 4 - 6

Booked tickets for the three films on the Sunday of the Glasgow leg of Scotland Loves Anime: Dragon Dentist, Fireworks and Venus Wars.

Accommodation booked; just the coach tickets to go now.

amazon, parasyte, both parts CE. finally finished getting the ones I was looking for. spent a fair bit of money in the past week so I guess I'd just be saving some cash and slowing down on a binge of half a series at once

Back