What did you BUY today?

Today I bought something I've wanted for literally years

rvbx_bluray_800x_02_1024x1024.jpg

I absolutely adore Red vs Blue (or should I say adored, after S10 it went down hill) and so I've been after this really nice boxset which contains the first 10 seasons, all the mini seasons as well as a ton of Behind the Scenes stuff. The downside is the set has always been way more than I'd like to pay (even now it's $150 on RoosterTeeth's site and about £100 on Amazon UK) however, I was saw that SecondSpin was having a 20% off voucher today, and decided to see how much it was on there. Surprisingly, it was on for only $60, and using the voucher to get 20% off and free shipping, it came to $48, which is about £37. Bargain!

Today I bought a four-pack of Kit-kats from Poundland.

The significance of this is that it is probably the last item I shall purchase before I fly to Otakon tomorrow! Wish we and my medication luck!

Bought Gravity Rush Remastered from the PSN store for £8 today. Physical copies are still rare and PSN had a sale so it I thought why not.

Bought an external 4TB HDD for my Xbox. The internal drive was nearly full, and the idea of uninstalling and then reinstalling games and patches every time I want to replay something does not appeal, so a new drive was the obvious solution.

The Ni No Kuni set looks fantastic. I was a bit disappointing with the first game (mainly the battle system) which has put me off the second one. The King set is well out of my price range anyway

Anyway today I bought:
The CE of Knights of sidonia Season 1
Caladrius Blaze (PS4)

Bought an external 4TB HDD for my Xbox. The internal drive was nearly full, and the idea of uninstalling and then reinstalling games and patches every time I want to replay something does not appeal, so a new drive was the obvious solution.
Did the same for my PS4 recently, best decision I made

Back