UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

Sky have added Miss Hokusai and Anthem of the Heart for rent to Sky Store for £5.49 (HD).
I missed both When Marie Was There and A Silent Voice when I didn't rent them as soon as I saw them, so have been keeping an eye out for new additions.

Sky have added Miss Hokusai and Anthem of the Heart for rent to Sky Store.

Both are also available on both the PlayStation Store and the Google Play Store.

Speaking of Google Play, if anyone's used them recently check your emails you may have a 25% Off Rental voucher in there which might be handy to put to one of these, I had one and just used it on Miss Hokusai (expires June 30th just to note).

Manga/Animatsu Q4? On Amazon. Dropping some BIG surprises!

26th Dec - Transformers the movie 30th Anniversary

18th Dec - Hello! Kinmoza! season 2

27th Nov - My entire high school sinking into the sea

27th Nov - Jojo's Bizzare Adventure season 1 (noooooooooooooo!)

20th Nov - Haven't you heard? I'm Sakamoto

6th Nov - Summer Wars Collector's edition

6th Nov - The girl who lept through time collector's edition

6th Nov - Wolf Children collector's edition

6th Nov - Digimon Tri movie 2

30th Oct - In this corner of the world

30th Oct - Sword art online season 1

16th Oct - Soul Eater complete BLU RAY

9th Oct - Yo Kai Watch season 1

I'm interested to see the girl who leapt through time and Wolf Children CE's, been really tempted to import the US sets but if they release nice enough sets over here I'll buy. Surprised it's took this long to get a Soul Eater on BD over here, I already have the Japanese boxes or I would have been up for that.

Whoa, nice find!

Has Sakamoto even been announced for a CE in the US yet? Cause given how Manga only give Sentai title's the special treatment if Sentai do so themselves makes that a fun little leak ..
Would've expected Flying Witch first tbh.

Jojo's via KAZE I imagine. Definite yes from me if everything's smooth with the disks.

Yeah, Soul Eater blu rays and Jojo's were the big WTF's for me.
I mean Jojo's is Kaze right? I'll most likely import that one as I like the look of the US set.

I notice the Hosoda movies are listed as the Hosoda Collection and the descriptions sound just like the US sets as far as I can tell so I wonder if they're just straight up clones. I'd be pretty happy if that was the case tbh as I like those sets

I'm also pretty surprised to see In This Corner Of The World getting a 3 disc Collector's Edition so soon! Would've thought that was 2018 for sure.

Fingers crossed for JoJo, hope the discs are in good order given Kaze's history. I enjoyed Soul Eater back when it was out, but I didn't enjoy it enough to buy the blu-ray now.

Also, The Transformers - The Movie I assume is a non-steel book re-release of the 30th Anniversary set they released previously, which seems odd as I'd image it was quite niche to begin with, and not that expensive the first time round...

Also, The Transformers - The Movie I assume is a non-steel book re-release of the 30th Anniversary set they released previously, which seems odd as I'd image it was quite niche to begin with, and not that expensive the first time round...
Not odd at all. There's a sizable TF fanbase in the UK and I was under the impression that the Metrodome Generation One DVDs were good sellers.

Reminds me that I still need to buy a copy.

Not odd at all. There's a sizable TF fanbase in the UK and I was under the impression that the Metrodome Generation One DVDs were good sellers.

Reminds me that I still need to buy a copy.

True, but I meant odd as in the steel book version wasn't very expensive, so I image those who wanted the blu-ray of the film would have got that, either on release or one of the price drops over the last few months. Either way I'm happy it's out there more, that was one of my review highlights, definitely.

I want soul eater, wondering how cheap it will look.

I find it weird how the S;G movie still isn't licensed...
Manga have 'slighty' upped their game in the collector's department recently. Asking £50 for a blu ray set you can import for half the price or get to DVD for £10 they'll need to do something better than a cardboard slipcover :)

Back