The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

26MxijYh.jpg

(artwork not final)

Akira 35th Anniversary Box Set by Katsuhiro Otomo | PenguinRandomHouse.com

My hype for NGNL Zero cannot be contained within my mortal frame. Its one of the best single LN volumes i've ever read so this is going to be epic as *%\§
Which volume? I wouldn't say I've dropped it exactly, but I rather lost interest around the loli vampire foot licking stuff, and so when Yen/Amazon cancelled all my pre-orders and raised prices I never bothered to re-order.

Which volume? I wouldn't say I've dropped it exactly, but I rather lost interest around the loli vampire foot licking stuff, and so when Yen/Amazon cancelled all my pre-orders and raised prices I never bothered to re-order.

Volume six. Which has been delayed again and again by yen heh. It's a prequel that is very different in tone. It has much feels within it

The listings are up now for the annual Japanese Film Festival in Ireland. In terms of anime they are showing a double bill of Kizumonogatari parts 1 & 2, Kizumonogatari part 3 and SAO:Ordinal Scale.

The main Dublin component takes place in the Lighthouse Cinema, Smithfield between April 5th and April 13th. All the anime screenings take place on Saturday April 8th, when I am half way across the country at Kaizokucon in Cork :(.

I look forward to reading your impressions all over again!

*goes back to tending the Ichimatsu shrine*

R

I'm mostly curious to see if there's anything on home video they couldn't get away with on television. (Though given the recent horseriding special, I seriously doubt it. :p)

Back