Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Awesome collection msgeek. Loving how all your sets seem to fit snugly in your bookcase, but then I wonder how you go about taking them out. :D
In most cases there's a few mm gap at the top which allows me to get purchase. When that isn't the case I try to leave a few mm sideways so i can just move things along a little and get hold that way. Hasn't been much of a problem TBH and with the number there I can't afford to lose space to DVD (or larger) sized shelves.

Must be something like a year and a half since I last updated so figured I'd post one. Not entirely happy with my shelving situation still but that's really only due to the ever expanding collection. Spoiler tagged all but the first image due to large sizes.
An impressively extensive collection, msgeek! All it requires, of course, is a spot of alphabetisation! Admittedly I relish such tasks.

It seems my last update in this thread disappeared into that six month black hole, and combined with it being a new year soon I decided it was time for some fresh pics. It's 99% UK releases, so there's probably nothing of much interest compared to what I see elsewhere in this thread, but it's been growing for six years now and I'm proud of it all the same. And yes, it's in alphabetical order (well, except for stuff like the Ghiblis).

Full view
DSCN0439_zpsce06obve.jpg

More detailed views of everything, hidden because wall of images
DSCN0440_zpsugndq1ty.jpg

DSCN0442%202_zpsahvdn5xl.jpg

DSCN0444%202_zpswhvwevmu.jpg

DSCN0445%202_zpsidyvwbf4.jpg

DSCN0446%203_zpsk9atienc.jpg

DSCN0447%203_zpsl4qdj5rd.jpg

DSCN0448%202_zpsyykyot5w.jpg

DSCN0449%203_zpsyvjmqqmk.jpg

DSCN0450%202_zps9ha6hdwv.jpg

DSCN0451%202_zpshr4zw79b.jpg

DSCN0452%203_zpsxjitxnzs.jpg

DSCN0453%202_zpsdfxroeda.jpg

DSCN0454%203_zpsynxupjbs.jpg

DSCN0455%202_zps2lo1rmfe.jpg

DSCN0456%203_zpsx2bkqj5u.jpg

DSCN0457%202_zpsvubhh8cy.jpg

DSCN0433_zpspndxslwn.jpg

DSCN0434_zpszzkwt7ln.jpg

DSCN0435_zpsearhrwqs.jpg

DSCN0436_zpsomsyomua.jpg

DSCN0437_zpsppl9b046.jpg

DSCN0438_zpsdiethwsa.jpg

Really nice collection and I applaud your commitment to keeping the whole thing alphabetized i know how hard that can be so well done!

I like your figure collection too, especially the Patlabor AV98 Ingram, I very much need to buy one of those myself in 2017

I like how it's all alphabetised, but then you can't decide how to sort the Ghibli movies. :p

They are in release date order ;)

After, maybe 2 years or more, here it is an update. Nothing special compared to some people in here but I only buy what I really like. There's a few things and regret buying cause it was blind buy but oh well. And most of the time I try to wait for a price drop so I still want some stuff that's it was released during the last year.

h0BGmCj.jpg

dCoZjaz.jpg

V5AU7C1.jpg

3MaBpxR.jpg

wgBauNz.jpg

yGuPNVf.jpg

jWMdNkE.jpg

WHQ2EbQ.jpg

nHuQD6T.jpg

Ja1HsMv.jpg

Very awesome collection! Loving how the Kenshin Viz Big sets compliment Vagabond.

Thanks. Actually that's quite on purpose. Since those Viz Bigs are quite "big", I had to make the shelf space bigger in that row so I could fit them all just 1 one. But yeah they kinda look nice all together ;)

Back