UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Junji Ito's Cat Diary is a sound investment on multiple levels for pretty much anyone, it's a really unique take on non-fictional content and even if you aren't/haven't particularly been integrated into the whole household pet thing or have not sampled any previous Junji Ito works there's certainly a number of things you can get out of it. Also helps that it's nicely presented with a sprinkling of bonus content making for an all round strong package.

Having read Uzumaki (and owning Gyo) I am fairly familiar with Ito's work, and I'm incredibly interested in how his horrific and grotesque art translates to a fairly mundane story. Should certainly make for something unique if nothing else!

God dammit MVM, I'm trying to save money here ;_; Gonna order Ergo Proxy and Berserk BDs, probably finally get FLCL on BD while I'm at it (although man I really hate that cover....). I'll have to have a wee look and see what else I want/need before I order though.

I'm going to cancel and re-order the Berserk Blu-Ray and save £6.99, every little helps, shame Tenchi Muyo isn't available to pre-order yet

Do AoL take payment straight away or when they ship? Tempted by No-Rin pretty order for £20! (A seriously underrated show!)

And ditto to the Tenchi comment! MVM need to get on that soon!!!!!!

Thanks! Ordered Berserk. :)

Has MVM shown what the CE will look like?
I'd assume it'd look like this but with a "deluxe slipcase" (MVM confirmed this in September which is why they delayed the release slightly) so probably a thicker sleeve akin to the "A Certain" sets that Animatsu have been releasing
(Looks really nice so I'm glad I'm upgrading)

I assume part one of Nisemonogatari is oop. AoL have part two for £9.99 (£8 with 20% off), so I had a look to see if I could find part one for £10 or less as it would have worked out cheaper than the complete collection.

Back