UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Bleedin' 'eck! Just got confirmation from Madman that they DO in fact have stocks of those two Astro Boy sets! Looks like I'll finally be getting hold of one of my 'holy grail' shows!

So that's order no.1, damn you Lambadelta the Blue Exorcist 2 BD was sold out :(

Orders 2 and 3 to follow when I've a little more cash
I might be wrong, but I thought all English-speaking countries used the same masters for Blue Exorcist. I don't know about price-wise, but I remember reading Manga has the AoA masters, so if the distributor is what's putting you off, I'd re-consider.

Although, if it is the price that's leading you to Madman, just ignore my stupid rambling. :)

First ever line-wide sale on ALL Kodansha digital manga!

Includes everything available from Kodansha Comics (bar XXXholic, Tsubasa and Forthcoming New Releases.) with it all being up to 50% off. This offer only lasts January 3 through January 10

Available through: BookWalker, comiXology, iBooks, Kindle, Kobo. (Some stores will operate via voucher code, some will already be applied on listing.)

Kodansha Comics Line Wide Sale 2017

First ever line-wide sale on ALL Kodansha digital manga!

Includes everything available from Kodansha Comics (bar XXXholic, Tsubasa and Forthcoming New Releases.) with it all being up to 50% off. This offer only lasts January 3 through January 10

Available through: BookWalker, comiXology, iBooks, Kindle, Kobo. (Some stores will operate via voucher code, some will already be applied on listing.)

Kodansha Comics Line Wide Sale 2017

Had a quick scroll through, and whilst prices are good, I'm not following any of these series really, and I can't afford to buy up a whole series, even at these prices. However, I think I will pick up Junji Ito's Cat Diary, as I've wanted to check that out for a while. I did see The God's Lie is up for for like, $3, and I'd really encourage everyone to pick that up. It's a short one shot and it's really great. It's a sweet little story that I think does a great job portraying childhood, but it's also gets a bit dark too. Honestly, considering how cheap it is, you'd be daft not to give it a go.

Grappling with the idea of picking up the remaining 17 volumes of Attack on Titan. I want to read them, but at the same time, I've heard what happens and it might as well rename itself: Asspull - The Manga...

However, I think I will pick up Junji Ito's Cat Diary, as I've wanted to check that out for a while.

Junji Ito's Cat Diary is a sound investment on multiple levels for pretty much anyone, it's a really unique take on non-fictional content and even if you aren't/haven't particularly been integrated into the whole household pet thing or have not sampled any previous Junji Ito works there's certainly a number of things you can get out of it. Also helps that it's nicely presented with a sprinkling of bonus content making for an all round strong package.

Back