UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yeah, I was told they believed it was player-specific (I tried it on three different players, none worked), so they couldn't justify the vast expense of fixing it.

So you get a DVD for the problem with the Blu-ray ? If that's the case then well weird is the least i can say :) (don't like to use strong wording)
When I had this problem they sent me a replacement Blu-ray but said if that still has issues they would have to send me a DVD. Funnily enough, the second Blu-ray worked no problem on all the players the original did not. It just seems like a hit or miss situation to me.

Ah...I'd not heard about the fault. Fingers crossed it works OK for me...even if I did get stuck with a DVD replacement, I wouldn't mind as much with it being cheaper than I would have paid before anyway.

I'm kinda excited to see if it's going to work now!

Sadly, I'm not going for this deal. Being in Australia, I have to pay 25 pounds for shipping which offsets the deal. I wish they'd cancel or at least reduce the shipping cost when they did these deals otherwise I'd go for them.

Back