UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
Worth noting that a complete set BD has just been announced in the US.
True but with shipping + import fees its around £54.

I don't know if I personally enjoyed Korra enough to lay down that high of a fee for it. Also my Legend of Aang is also a DVD so it will match up hopefully.

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
Assassination Classroom Part 1 is £30.21, and Log Horizon Season 2 Part 1 is £16.09 on Amazon as part of a Lightning Deal

Edit - Both are blu-rays

PilibO

School Idol
For anyone interested, the price of Hoopa clash of ages has been reduced to 4.99 on DVD and 7.99 on blu ray (via Amazon)

DragonBlaze67

Combat Butler
MVM are currently selling Free! Eternal Summer for £34.99 via the Amazon marketplace. I think this is the cheapest I've seen it outside of the early bird.

Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Free - Eternal Summer - Collector's [Blu-ray]
Don't forget the P&P cost of £1.26 which makes it £36.25, still a pretty good price i'll admit it's quite tempting.

This weeks MVM £9.99 DOTW is Love, Election and Chocolate Collection (12) DVD

Anyone know if it's any good?

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
Don't forget the P&P cost of £1.26 which makes it £36.25, still a pretty good price i'll admit it's quite tempting.

This weeks MVM £9.99 DOTW is Love, Election and Chocolate Collection (12) DVD

Anyone know if it's any good?
Ah yes, of course :p

I reviewed Love, Election and Chocolate (although the review is down at the moment with the main site) and it wasn't great. I think I ended up giving it a 6.

Morbo

Adventurer
you could also use Flubit.com on Free to get up to 15% off. I did when MVM were selling space dandy season 2 blu-ray for that exact same price through amazon marketplace and got it for £31.29 delivered.

Flubit is a bit slow but if you're okay with the wait they knock up to 15% off most amazon (and marketplace) prices. (please note the emphasis on up to)

Last edited:

Lutga

Mad Scientist
I do get the impression that the stuff that sells more poorly gets put on sale quicker / more often - whereas the big sellers like Berserk or Trigun very rarely go on sale.