Your viewing journal

ok im watching lain and im half way though the series and im like......................., what the hell am i watching * i haven't been this confused since i watched the last two episodes of eva* know what i mean

Panzer World Galient epsiodes 1-5,had this on my dvd-r back-log for awhile now so finally getting round to watching it,really good so far,for fans of Aura Battler Dunbine and Escaflowne,great mix of fantasy and mecha and directed by Ryousuke Takahashi.

A%20Channel%20-%20Vol%202.jpg

Dear Lord It's a Rena Clone.

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Darker Than Black episodes 5-8,this is a slow burner but it draws you in slowly and before you know it your glued to your screen,really enjoying it so far.

Doraemon666 said:
Panzer World Galient epsiodes 1-5,had this on my dvd-r back-log for awhile now so finally getting round to watching it,really good so far,for fans of Aura Battler Dunbine and Escaflowne,great mix of fantasy and mecha and directed by Ryousuke Takahashi.

Funnily enough I was about start watching this, but the Saikano discs have been sat on my shelf for over 10 months so I thought it was about time I watched and I really wanted to see it when I bought them. Great show, classic Takahashi (lots of Dougram/VOTOMS overtones), I've seen the first 9 episodes so far but I plan rewatch it all right after I've finished Saikano and I agree that fans of Escaflowne or Dunbine will love this.

Saikano - Episode 1

It was a bit of a mixed bag but ended on an interesting note, looking forward to seeing the rest of this.

hetalia - at first i found it annoying but when you've watched it once you really get in to it
And im going to watch naruto from the beginning so i can watch the shippuden series again

animefreak17 said:
hetalia - at first i found it annoying but when you've watched it once you really get in to it

To me Hetalia is a good example of why the original Japanese is better than a dug - because in the original who don't have to hear Americans trying to do dodgy accents.

Orgun said:
Doraemon666 said:

Funnily enough I was about start watching this, but the Saikano discs have been sat on my shelf for over 10 months so I thought it was about time I watched and I really wanted to see it when I bought them. Great show, classic Takahashi (lots of Dougram/VOTOMS overtones), I've seen the first 9 episodes so far but I plan rewatch it all right after I've finished Saikano and I agree that fans of Escaflowne or Dunbine will love this.

Saikano - Episode 1

It was a bit of a mixed bag but ended on an interesting note, looking forward to seeing the rest of this.
Tell me about it,my anime back-log is just out of control,i,ve got five big boxes full of dvd-r discs(fansubs) and even my domestic dvd back-log is now like a giant pick n mix,i,ve got titles in my collection that i even forgot i bought lol,its now even a effort even trying to decide what to watch and that stupid thing called life always seems to get in the way lol.

Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:

To me Hetalia is a good example of why the original Japanese is better than a dug - because in the original who don't have to hear Americans trying to do dodgy accents.
all i can say about this anime is its funny and its very very accurate ..............., i love stereotypes

Doraemon666 said:
,its now even a effort even trying to decide what to watch and that stupid thing called life always seems to get in the way lol.

Now that I can identify with, I have a least 1000 episodes of fansubs and a few dozen DVDs still to watch, and as I get towards the end of a series I start fussing about what to watch next as there are always 5 - 6 series I really want to watch and then there are films and short OVAs to fit in as well, and then, as you say, life keeps getting the way!!!

Saikano - Episodes 2 - 4

Saikano has an odd premise, with an odd art style and the goofy comedy sits at odds with the overall serious tone but I find it a fascinating series.

Back