Your viewing journal

Buso Renkin Box Set 1.

Was surprised by this series so far. I thought it was going to be a bit monster of the week, but it manages to have a pretty decent story line.

Day off work so I have made my way through a few DVD's, too hot for me out side.

Death Note Volume 4, story has now gripped me and I can't wait for volume 5.

Kujibiki Unbalance Volume 1, a little different from what I expected from the episodes I have seen from the Genshiken DVDs. Slightly different characters, although this is supposed to be the TV version which is understandable. I just hope they decide to release the OVA episodes as well sometime. A nice touch is the Genshiken characters doing the voice overs btween the episodes, and a Gnshiken OVA episode as an extra.

Black Blood Brothers Volume 2, not bad so far but as it is only a 3 disc series I hope they don't rush it to the end.

Shuffle Volume 3. Still going strong but for a harem comedy/slice of life it is a little light on the comedy at the moment.

Kirameki Project Volumes 1 & 2. Not the best series, was cheap though. Comes sub only and is a giant robot series (not a fan), and a fair bit of fan service. The story is not bad and it is okay for a bit of a light watch.

Black Blood Brothers Volume 3. Pretty reasonable vampire anime, the ending has been left open, so hopefully there will be more. I will have to check out whether it is only a 12 episode series or whether the art box is only for half a series, although there was no next episode trailer after the last episode.

Noien - Finished - While not the best anime ever enjoyable if a little uneven.
Blassreiter 7 - originally was watching this more just to keep the hope that other anime companies would also pick up the idea of near instantaneous legal streaming, but this one is actually getting interesting, more cause so far the 'lead male' is dead (probably), one child suicide due to bullying, and the other kid is going to go Columbine on his tormentors there is a healthy level of athiesm and cynicism running through the series at the moment.
Chrono Crusade 1-4- fun but twist the fact she is a trap, and ending already kinda spoiled by internet memes
Witchblade vol 1. As a fan of the original don't like what theyu did with the 'armour', but not missing the long dronings of Sara about justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back