Your viewing journal

Arbalest said:
Just finished watching Code Geass R2 episode 5....now i need episode 6...which'll be a week yet =/
I somewhat lol'd at the way you said that. You and only you "need" episode six. Your not waitin' for it to air or any of that jazz. ;p

Anyway, I started Eyeshield 21, That's kind of decent. Its sparked my interest in American Football at least. The characters and their designs are quite cool, also. I may watch few more of that later on along with Geass 05. I have Evangelion 1.0 and Golgo ready to be fired up, as well.. But I'm in no mood for that right now.

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig 21-26

Wow. It just reminds me why Ghost In The Shell must be one of the greatest series' EVER. This is only second to Death Note.

Spyro201 said:
Wow. It just reminds me why Ghost In The Shell must be one of the greatest series' EVER. This is only second to Death Note.

-Sigh-

I guess your a Death note fag?

Death note seconded to anything with mechs via my opinion.

Code Geass R2 episode 5

Run out of new DVDs to watch over the weekend so I am working my way through "Speed Grapher", it's been a while since I last watched it and am enjoying it. A bit of a change from the slice of life and school comedy I have been watching lately.

Lelouch said:
I guess your a Death note fag?

Death note seconded to anything with mechs via my opinion.

Then it would look like we have different opinions. Im not a Death Note Fag as you say, I just know the series kicks ass >.>

Finished watching Soul Eater 4 earlier today, which was a good watch. I still enjoy the fact that they name many of the enemies the Shinigami come across after big names, i hope it can keep me interested throughout.

Back