Your viewing journal

Kanokon ep 1 part 1

thankfully it ended after only 9 mins

good god Ecchi shows are fine but this is like fusing a hentai with Pani Poni Dash, completly random

last three weeks of naruto, bleach, blassreiter, one piece and tower of druaga.
Also, all of excel saga, re-watched some ghibli stuff and satoshi kon's as well. It's been a busy 3 weeks :)

Vampire Wars.

Seriously, this OVA is a masterpiece, combined with an epic Manga dub from the early 90s I enjoyed it thoroughly as a friend said "You cannot be a real anime fan without watching Vampire Wars." I agree with him.

Witchblade Volume 6.

Not a bad series over all and the ending is pretty decent, although it did feel a little rushed to get it to the end.

Yesterday: Bleach 88-97

Nice to get back into it :)

Now im about to start Elfen Lied. Im gonna be eating noodles while watching, so I hope when someone said their friend was nearly sick after watching it, was joking... Wish me luck?? :lol:

Lupus Inu said:
Vampire Wars.

Seriously, this OVA is a masterpiece, combined with an epic Manga dub from the early 90s I enjoyed it thoroughly as a friend said "You cannot be a real anime fan without watching Vampire Wars." I agree with him.

Haha I watched that not so long back, really enjoyed it again, don't get why people slag it off, OK its not perfect but there's so much to enjoy

And as for the Manga Dub :D

Junjo Romantica 5 and 6
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 10 - 20.This is finally getting good seeing as Mukuro is now in it,plus more Hibari screen time :3

Watched episodes 1-7 of One Piece dubbed a couple days back and i have to say, i was quite impressed with it overall, the only problem i had with it is Luffy, he doesn't seem right still. plan to watch the second disc at some point soon enough, and plan to watch Kurenai 6-7 tonight.

Back