Your viewing journal

Decided to take a look into Soul Eater to see what its like, and its interesting. I like the idea of how the 'kishin' as they call them are named after well known criminals/names(example, jack the ripper). The story isn't to bad either.

Finished Requiem from the Darkness vol. 1 recently. So far so good. The opening is brilliant and sets the mood for each episode. The animation suits the show perfectly too.

Looking forward to finishing vol. 2!

Bus Gamer 1 - 3 I had such high hopes that the student team mate would turn out to be a Gin (Bleach) style character who played the harmless part but had some real skills tucked away

Mnemosyne 1 - 3 Liking this series a lot, the mix of immortals and humans is a nice twist and plenty of blood without trying to be a horror.

Code Geass R2 1 - 3 another series I fell in love with and am happy to see season 2 back on top form

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to watch Code Geass R2 episode 3 for aaaages, but none of the .mkv files I get are satisfactory :/ Think I'll just have to watched it streamed ...

Lelouch said:
Code Geass R2 Episode 3, T'was epic, though i want more alredy.:eek:

I know they are really teasing us, I wanna just sit down and watch it all in one go ARGHHHH

Vampire Knight 1 - 3 another series I am liking, hoping for it to keep its darker side and not turn into to much of a romantic series

Amatsuki 1 - this is a series I really like something about a kid being sent back in time always makes me sit up and take note of a series and this one with its mix of demons, magic and samurai swords, I really can't wait to see more.

ToLOVERU 1 - 3 a bouncy happy series to keep me laughing, girl from outer space meets and marries average guy on earth with his consent, queue huge machines and alien attacks.

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki 1 -2 the usual Harem-ish anime about a man set up in a fake family to try to stop the end of the world interesting twist on a standard storyline I just hope it manages to stay interesting.

Crystal Blaze - unfortunately doesn't hit the spot for me, watched the first ep and felt it was too random in plot to make me wanna go back for me.

Megazone 23 Part 3

Very good, thought it capped the series off very well, really enjoyed it. TBH I was really surprised that I liked it coz I had turned it down when originally offered it. Don't like Mecha but there wasn't that much in it and it was good when it was :D

It was also nice to see the different styles of anime in each part. As they were made in different years, you could see how the styles were moving forward in most aspects. Although the 1st was superior when it came to the bike chases. It was like they didn't know how to do it as well in parts 2 and 3, but they were still good.

Back