Your viewing journal

I cranked out my Paranoia Agent boxset and decided I'd finish it off before I start watching something else, since it's been like a year since I watched episode 7. But I remembered episode 8 being about suicide, so I watched it. It's been a year since I last watched Paranoia Agent but I did not forget it, how refreshing it was. The opening... words cannot describe it, god damn, I LOVE Susumu Hirasawa. Episode 8 was edited as I had known for the past few years but never saw it until now... BAWWWWWWW. Still a good watch though, looking forward to finishing it.

Eureka 7 disk 10 Enjoyable to watch, but this series just turned more and more stupid as it went along. Typical Japanese WTF ending to a series that could easily have been half the length.

Naruto Shippuuden the Movie - somthing is missing from this movie, it is missing the spark, although the high light of seeing Rock Lee drunk fighting was brilliant, we didn't get to see Naruto going all 9 tails

Finally finished Samurai 7. A brilliant series more or less, a couple of dud episodes but what series doesnt slip up in some way. Surprised there wasnt a bigger hype around it, easily one of the best ive seen so far.

Samurai 7 was decent, I was really liking the build up, but like most Gonzo shows it fell flat on its face half way. Plus the way Kyuzo died pissed me off.

I watched the first 4 episodes of Burst Angel last night, it's alright, I guess, god damn guns, girls and explosions, this series is full of predictability, but the opening is pretty good as is the OST. Let's save Meg every episode because you can see her nipples through her tank top.

hopeful_monster.png

Amatsuki is kinda taking a while to make it's mark, but its still managing to keep me interested. Geass's reset was a bit jarring, but nice to see it wasn't all forgotten, people like Shirley could have easily been forgotten, written out, or replaced but they haven't.
The Rebuild of Eva... Borrowed too much from Rahxephon :roll: :p , but hasn't added much bar a few teasers to the next series

School Rumble Volumes 4-6.

The series grew on me, so I was disapointed with the end. I would assume there is another series or will be, as it is left so open. Forget Tenma being the main character Haruma is the main guy.

Back