Your viewing journal

As I am off to my folks for Crimbo I am loading a few things up now, DearS, Elemental Gelade, Wolf's Rain and hopefully if my mate is in I can get back all my Full Metal Alchemist. Unfortunately I am there nearly a whole week so this may not be enogh stuff to combat the crap TV.

Last anime I watched was Golgo 13: The Professional. It was enjoyable, but far from perfect. The absolutely hideous CGI helicopter scene used towards the end of the film was really jarringly bad.

Watched 1-4 of Diebuster, easily better than I thought, but I cannot find episodes 5 and 6 on the net AT ALL, I've searched everywhere and all my searches have been inconclusive. ;___;

Naruto Shippuuden - 40 - 41: God, what a disappointing episode. The first half (episode 40) was just full of pointless babbling and Naruto getting pissed off. I much preferred it when there was an intense build-up to Naruto's demon fox transformation but now it just seems as if it emerges in a matter of seconds. It's pretty boring.

I'm looking forward to seeing Orochimaru fight against him, if he ever does, and Yamato is looking like a promising character. I love his wood element techniques. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering it was Christmas yesterday, I watched a lot of anime!

- First two episodes of Berserk (vol. 1 DVD), thought it was excellent!
- Gundam 00 episode 1, it's promising!
- Code Geass episode 17, ZOMG, I LOVE CODE GEASS!!!11

^_^

Lupus Inu said:
Watched 1-4 of Diebuster, easily better than I thought, but I cannot find episodes 5 and 6 on the net AT ALL, I've searched everywhere and all my searches have been inconclusive. ;___;

Haha, I have them on my computer! :p I need to watch the remainign 3 episodes, actually. I loved the first 3, but I got distracted by Mushi Shi and Code Geass :[

Just watched 5-6 of Aim for the Top 2: Diebuster... WHAT THE ****. Much more hectic and lively than Gunbuster, it answered my calls, what became of Noriko and Kazumi, loving all the references in Diebuster, in the final episode Lal'C wearing the same uniform as Noriko... but why did she put it on if she was going to rip it. lol. Rei Ayanami and Gendou scene in EVA where he places his hand into her breast same thing that went down with Lal'C and Nono. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, and although it's way more crazy and exaggerated than Gunbuster it's a lot more fun, so it seemed some sort of parallel of sorts. Loved it. : D

Just watched episode 22 of Code Geass - That **** is screwed up! Poor Euphemia D:

Can't wait to see how they end this series!

When is the second season of Code Geass going to start, again?

Back