Your viewing journal

CitizenGeek said:
When is the second season of Code Geass going to start, again?
The spring season I believe. Sounds like they are taking a different approach to things though. A so-called New Zero is apparently going into play.

Last edited by a moderator:
And now I've watched episode 23 of Code Geass. Euphemia dying was really ******* tragic ;_: Really pulled the 'ol heartstrings. Not sure I like that Lelouch has become the villain now, either. But, nonetheless, Code Geass is still very, very awesome!

Jayme said:
CitizenGeek said:
When is the second season of Code Geass going to start, again?
The spring season I believe. Sounds like they are taking a different approach to things though. A so-called New Zero is apparently going into play.

Hmm, that would be a weird twist. Where did you hear that?

CitizenGeek said:
Hmm, that would be a weird twist. Where did you hear that?
I heard it originally from Arbalest on the AUKN IRC, where he linked a AnimeSuki forum page with some tid-bits of information about the up-coming season. Now I've just found out that a trailer for Season two has been released. Click Here From looking at that, the unexpected fell through. I suppose you shouldn't read the comments on that YouTube page though. Possible spoilers for the finale. Also the ability to read Kanji or Japanese symbols would prove to be useful for that video as well. Haha.

I've been having a ball watching Sukisho (Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!!) comedy, mystery, and a bit of shounen-ai, totally loved it, and then Princess Tutu with all the fairy tale jumbled together and classic ballet pieces it fit the christmas season hand in glove and was much much better than I expected, so much love for Ahiru the quack quack duck girl and Fakir the hot knight :D

So I switch the TV on at 6am this morning, and to my complete surprise-- The Castle of Cagliostro is on. z0mgers XD

Just finishing watching the last 10 minutes now, and it kicked ass.

Just finished watching stage 24 of Code Geass.

At the moment, I really hate that there's no side to cheer for. On one hand, you have Zero, who's selfish and who killed Euphemia, even though she was very nice ( ;_; ) and on the other side you have the Brittanians, who are a war-mongering, cruel empire (even if Cornelia is so awesome - I hope someone like Laura Bailey voices her in the dub, Guilford is way cool, also!). And then there's V.V. who's just annoying, screwing up the plot. All said, I still absolutely adore Code Geass! ^_^

Now, I'm off to watch stage 25! 8D

Sky Girls 21 - 22
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 12
You're Under Arrest! Full Throttle - 10 - 11
Bleach 154
D.Grey-Man 61 - 63
Ookiku Furikabutte - 13 - 14

Finished FLCL watching episodes 4-6. The entire series made sense... but it also didn't, while watching the entire series I didn't question if it had a plotline AT ALL, until the last episode where it all made sense.

Started Giant Robo too, just watched episode 1. I think I'm in love already. <3

Just finished Welcome to the NHK and I'm actually quite pleased with it all, For the first five or so episodes it more or less follows to novels and then goes on its entirely own direction till the remainder of the series in which is more or less the same as the novel once again. Its definitely a 'otaku' type show - Its pretty damn good though. The comedy elements are muchly "black comedy" and that is quite alright in my books. I think I might've enjoyed the novel somewhat more than the anime, purely because it seemed much darker and has less characters. The anime sorts of lets Satou out a bit more than what the novel seemed to do. With that it loses its sense of being trapped and being a hikikomori. So.. I didn't really have any expectations from the anime when I started it, But its one of my favourite series' I've seen because its heavy yet lightweight. If that makes any sense. All thats left in this series for me now is to get a hold of the manga and read through that.

Oh... And yes, Its definitely a series I shall want to re watch when I get a chance.

Last night I watched the first DVD of The Wallflower, I was not quite sure what to expect with its bishonen boys I was ready for the possibility of some shonen-ai but it was not there, what was there was a good shojo type anime with lots of laughs. It made me laugh loads and I think I have fallen in love with Sunako.

The story is that of Kyouhei, Ranmaru, Takenaga, and Yukinojou who are beautiful young men living in a huge mansion. Their landlord, whom they call Auntie, asks to make her niece, Sunako, who’s going to be living with them, into a respectable young lady. She bets with them by saying she will let them live there rent free if they succeed, but if they fail, she’ll triple their rent. Due to their confidence in knowing how to deal with women, they agree, but once they meet Sunako, they begin to realise that their lovely living arrangements may soon be in jeopardy. Sunako has turned into the goth girl from hell, due to being brushed off by the boy she tried to announce her undying love to several years before. He told her she was ugly , so now she takes no care of herself. Sunako has problems being around the boys or creatures of light as she calls them, her fountains of blood from the nose may give away her feelings towards them. As the episodes go on we start to find the boys are not as perfect as everyone expects and they all seem to have their own issues, some start to relate to Sunako and I feel they really want to help her.

I also watched the first DVD of Simoun. I bought it because I sort of liked the sound of the dvd blurb however if I realised it was a yuri title I might not have and missed this visually good anime. The other thing I was surprised at is that this is a US release with only a sub and no dub. Also at first I thought I was hearing things when all the voices seemed to be by female VA, I later confirmed that in fact it is voiced by a completely female cast.

In the world of Daikuuriku, all children are born female; but once they become 17, they must choose which sex they will become. However during this time of ware the the “Sibyllaâ€

Finished off Giant Robo, that one last OVA took quite a while to get through, but it was worth it.

Watched three Devilman OVAs too, two old ones and a more recent one, two old ones I enjoyed a lot, the more modern one was just terrible and it didn't help that the subs were clearly from a ****** Chinese bootleg. "I take you died." The best line, ever.

All my manga and anime is already packed and ready for when I move tomorrow gaargh, but yay atleast I have the computer on ( and will have until the last possible moment heh) so inbetween packing I've been watching the Loveless anime. I haven't read the manga so I had no preconceived expectations apart from knowing that there are a lot of rabid Loveless fanatics. I did enjoy it a lot. It had visuals that appealed to me, nice music and really nice seiyuu acting in particular Junko Minagawa as Ritsuko and Katsuyuki Konishi as Soubi (ouh yeah). Now I'm checking out Gravitation (what's will all the shounen-ai...hmm maybe because I'm curious to see why they're so loved to shreads, I haven't seen them before, and they're relatively short at 12-13 episodes) I haven't read this one either. I understand that the songs are popular, but I can't say that they've left any impression on me. But what I absolutely love is Yuki Eiri's voice, go Kazuhiko Inoue go :D Well I loved his voice as Hatori in Fruits Basket aswell so I wouldn't mind just listening him reading wanted ads or the phone directory. (*thinking to herself* I wonder if his done any audio books in Japanese? Hmm one could order some couldn't one ;) )

Back