Your viewing journal

So...Erm... I just watched the first episode of Konjiki no Gash Bell!! and really what the ****. The kid was literally naked, Penis and all. Some sort of lighting powers killed some dudes on a skateboard. Its interesting though, I shall be continuing on with the series but... seriously... its strange. Its got a sort of Reborn! vibe to it, Being set around a town and in a school but its sort of not like Reborn at the same time. Strange.

TRASHBAT said:
Just finished the first Kizuna OVA and have started the second one.Basically a yaoi anime involving kendo,yakuza and love triangles.

Have you seen the third OVA? It's set before 1 and 2, showing bits of how they met and so forth, but it was made much later and it really shows in the quality of the animation. One of my favorite BL animes, it's somehow just so sweet and pretty humorous. Nice voices too. As long as you don't expect any hard core (because it doesn't have any ;) ) it's well worth it.

Trigunette said:
TRASHBAT said:
Just finished the first Kizuna OVA and have started the second one.Basically a yaoi anime involving kendo,yakuza and love triangles.

Have you seen the third OVA? It's set before 1 and 2, showing bits of how they met and so forth, but it was made much later and it really shows in the quality of the animation. One of my favorite BL animes, it's somehow just so sweet and pretty humorous. Nice voices too. As long as you don't expect any hard core (because it doesn't have any ;) ) it's well worth it.

I was tempted to just watch the third one straight away because of the animation actually :D Not that I mind terribly the older looking animation that is ;) I'm enjoying it so far I must say! Haha well I don't really go on the hunt for hardcore yaoi,more of a light shonen-ai fan myself :p

TRASHBAT said:
I was tempted to just watch the third one straight away because of the animation actually :D Not that I mind terribly the older looking animation that is ;) I'm enjoying it so far I must say! Haha well I don't really go on the hunt for hardcore yaoi,more of a light shonen-ai fan myself :p

Well then maybe it's just up your alley (in this context < that euphemism is pretty terrible :D ) you might want to stay away from the manga then, it's pretty "action" oriented at times hah. I just hope that my memory serves me right re Kizuna third OVA, as now that I think about it, prior to watching it I'd seen some god awful crapola that might have made the most average anime look absolutely brilliant.

I stayed up all night, now I'm eating a tub of half melted icecream from the defrosting freezer. Finished Gravitation which didn't become some ultimate favorite, but had it's moments and I might pick up the manga sometime in the future.
Then I watched the FAKE OVA which follows the second volume fairly closely. I still have two hours before the move...what should I watch now :p

Just watched the Battle Angel Alita OVA... Oh my lord, I'm gonna have to pick up on the manga soon, the OVA just blew me away, I had high expectations anyway, but it easily exceeded them. The voices [Japanese], the musical score, the animation. <3 Now I need to locate the OST.

GaoGaiGar 1-15 since yesterday morning, ugh, I better not be wasting my time, apparently gets better, but so far each episode IT'S BEEN THE EXACT SAME THING IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION. God damn Monster of the Week series.

Also watched the One Piece OVA: Catch Him The Pirate Gonzack! This morning too, I liked Luffy's voice, I really like Takano Urara, especially her role as Insector Haga, but it just wasn't the same as Luffy's real seiyuu, Zoro's wasn't very good and Nami's was... decent.

Tekkonkinkreet
Genshiken 7 - 11

(Genshiken Episode 11 was awesome "Best so far!" really wanted to keep watching but had work. Kasukabe doing "The Chairman" cosplay was a freaking fantastic scene) Can't wait untill I finish ^____^

Last edited by a moderator:
Armored Trooper Votoms - Pailsen Files - 01

Not to sure about this series I'll give it til episode 2 til I chuck it on the not bothered pile.

Back