Your viewing journal

Just finished my 5 day viewing of all 52 eps of Capeta, a great anime about a young boy who gets into kart racing after his father builds him one from scrap and how he becomes a great racer though I wish the show was longer and didn't pull an Akagi (skipping ahead many years on the last ep) and have him racing in the F1, from what the radio announcer tells you.

OP1&OP2 are both awesome 8)

capetahv5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heat Guy J - 21 - 26 - well thats another series finished and I have to say i really enjoyed it, lots of fun characters and a decently twisting storyline to keep you interested to the end. I kinda hope there is a new series as I wanna see what the future holds for Clair (aka Vampire) and Daisuke

Rosario + Vampire - 01 loving the look of this normal guy goes to school designed for demons and monsters lots of potential here.

Koharu Biyori - 01 - Alot like the etcchi series He Is My Master

Airmaster finished- I really like this series. Characters are simple enough to be easily understandable without being dull or flat. May do a write up at some stage.
Denno Coil finished- and liking the series, if a little slow at times it always gave enough to keep me going. will re watch it to see how well signposted bits were.
Gundam 00 13- meh.
Ghost Hound-10 ooh gravy thickening plot.
Macross Frontier - all i'll say is the wait for the next one is going to kill me... or someone else.
:twisted:

Just had a good laugh watching Magikano Vol 1.

Had a worry at one stage it was going to be a lot of fan service, but there is not too much and it is mostly quite natural stuff not too forced just to get it in the show. In the end I enjoyed it, quite good humour and a real Tenchi sort of harem feel, but probably not quite as good.

Howl's Moving Castle (Fancied some easy watching, Good film!)
Afro Samurai 3-5 (Loving the fight scenes ALOT!! So glad I decided to watch this)
:D

Back