Your viewing journal

Plan on watching episodes 6-9 of Berserk later on tonight, probably in an hour or so, also planning to watch some more one piece after so long away from it.

So far today i have watched-
Desert Punk eps 1-3
Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat eps 5-8
Hokuto No Ken eps 70-76
Beck eps 1-7

And i'm going to start watching Rozen Maiden, Tenchi and Burst Angel soon.

i have finally started to watch anime again... yay.
i decided to try out a new series.

i watched Kimikiss Pure Rogue eps 1 & 2

its pretty decent...and i like the art and animation.

Naruto Shippuuden 34 - 37
Bamboo Blade 08
Myself Yourself 08 - 09
Hero Tales 05
Mobile Suit Gundam 08
You're Under Arrest Full Throttle 07
Rental Magica 07
Dragonaut -The Resonance 06 - 08
Night Wizard 07 - 08
Sky Girls 19

Bleach 1-8 (Watching English Dub to pass the time and see what it's like. Still love it though I'd vote for sub when asked.)

Bleach 150 (Will the big fights begin in the next installment?)

Naruto Shippuuden 36 - 37 (Had to resort to FEAR!! lol)

McIcy said:
Bleach 151 we are so close to seeing Nel in adult form

Actually you probably still have roughly 10 episodes to go before then.

Erm on topic, been re-watching some one piece from the beginning since i haven't really had much chance to watch much else here. so up to episode 11 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arbalest said:
McIcy said:
Bleach 151 we are so close to seeing Nel in adult form

Actually you probably still have roughly 10 episodes to go before then.

Erm on topic, been re-watching some one piece from the beginning since i haven't really had much chance to watch much else here. so up to episode 11 now.

aye i think they know what the fans are after, and so just trying to tease us lol

anyway this week watch Naruto Ship 1-7 and Ugly yet beautiful world 1-2

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching Code Geass and I think it's great! I wasn't overly impressed with the first episode (which I watched about 2 months ago) but between yesterday and today I've watched episodes 2 - 5 and I'm enthralled by it!

CitizenGeek said:
I've been watching Code Geass and I think it's great! I wasn't overly impressed with the first episode (which I watched about 2 months ago) but between yesterday and today I've watched episodes 2 - 5 and I'm enthralled by it!

same feeling i had

when i finished the first ep, i just thought....... what the hell, and gave up for a month

Finished watching "Aim for the Top 2 (Die Buster)" which I liked as much as Gunbuster but in a slightly different way.

Watched TekkonKinKreet last night, don't think I'd buy it just yet but it was good.

Third of the way through Tenchi in Tokyo tv series and half way through Mahoromataic tv series. Both are a very good watch :D

Back