Your viewing journal

melonpan said:
Lupus Inu said:
Don't get too attatched now, you don't want to end up like how I was two years ago. ;/

How do you know he won't like the "fillers"?
No I mean after following the hype and being absorbed into it all "OMG, BLEACH IS THE BEST ANIME, EVER." When it's basically DBZ with swords, and when I finally thought for myself it wasn't as great as I thought, but it's still enjoyable, just don't be absorbed into it by hype. If you read any of my early posts you'll see how I was plus I was less cynical then, but whatever. [My old posts are lulz-worthy -_-]

Finally got round to watchin FMA episodes 5-8 last night(after several months since seeing the first four episodes) and thought its good, and may need to get the next volume at some point. Not watched the dub as yet but may do at some point. Also got round to seeing Gundam 00 episode 6 is it just me, or does lockon's gundam look more like Duo's deathsythe gundam from wing now with the shield parts added?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched eps 1-2 of Gundam Wing for the first time in absolutely years. It was one of the first DVDs I ever got. =/

...inspired by the new game by the way. :)

Lupus Inu said:
Don't get too attatched now, you don't want to end up like how I was two years ago. ;/

Too late, after watching episodes 4 and 5 of Bleach, I am absolutely hooked! This series is fantastic! I'm easily impressed with anime, to be honest, so I'll probably like the fillers, or at the very least, tolerate them. Bleach ftw!

CitizenGeek said:
Bleach ftw!
Instead of hitting Bleach first [like I did] you went for the slightly more obscure shows, damn, bad order. But whatever, I watched the dub episode earlier and still enjoyed it [I'm no longer a Bleachtard] the dub pwns the sub guys. D:

Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
Bleach ftw!
Instead of hitting Bleach first [like I did] you went for the slightly more obscure shows, damn, bad order. But whatever, I watched the dub episode earlier and still enjoyed it [I'm no longer a Bleachtard] the dub pwns the sub guys. D:

Bleach is ok in my opinion, the dub is good i agree but still, the manga is far far better.

Anyways, just about to watch ef - a tale of memories 6 and start again on Cowboy Bebop.

Lupus Inu said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean - care to elaborate? :p

Back