Your viewing journal

El Cazador De La Bruja 25 - 26 - Another series completed and I kinda hope there won't be a season 2 as it felt like it was really dragging towards the end.

Kaiji 02 - 03
You're Under Arrest Full Throttle - 03
Night Wizard - 03

Just finished watching the short Gurren Lagann OVA that came with the DS game, not having the DS game I didn't understand who the 2 new characters were but it's always good to see more Kamina :D

Grave of the Fireflies - such a very profound and powerful film. Amazing stuff!

Also watched Afro Samurai episode 2 - Afro Samurai is an awesome series, well worth your time!

Lelouch said:
Loveless episode 1

What did you think of it? Worth watching?

Lelouch said:
I think you would like this as long as you don't mind little bits of light yaoi.

I think 'light yaoi' is called shoenen-ai. And I thought Loveless was, essentially, a shoenen-ai - but are you saying that there's actually very little of it?

CitizenGeek said:
Lelouch said:
I think you would like this as long as you don't mind little bits of light yaoi.

I think 'light yaoi' is called shoenen-ai. And I thought Loveless was, essentially, a shoenen-ai - but are you saying that there's actually very little of it?

From what i've seen so far it's just a kiss every now & again.

Haven't been watching much due to my current Kotor 2 addiction.
Shion No Ou 2-3- Good but still prefer the manga, but they have already caught up to the scandalators
Denno Coil up to 19- Hmm, Getting meta-physical, but hopefully not they won't do much further before it stray into the incomprehensible .
Noien up to 1/2 way through vol 3- Meh, wish DVD player didn't have so many problems with the disc's.
Sayonara ***** Sensei 09- was acutely disappointed with this one.
Dragonauts up to 5- Wasn't with this one, didn't have any good expectations of it.
Ghost Hound up to 2- Going to tackle the two episodes separately. The first was one of the best episodes i've seen in a while. Why? It said so much without telling you anything directly. you could work out that the lad and sister had been kidnapped, he lived, sister died, whole family still shook up about it, kid is having serious mental illnesses because of it . All of this from conversations, actions and lots of little bits of info here and there, not someone telling you everything as in most episodes. Then in the next episode Basil Exposition sit you down like a five year old child and tells you everything so you don't have to tax you tiny little brain... :evil: Man that pissed me off. But not as much as ...
Gundam 00 up to 4 WE ARE THREE EPISODES IN WE DON'T NEED TWO MINUTES OF PLOT DUMP AND RECAP. Add to that the fact the characters have the the none and the plot could have be written by the NRA... Peace through superior fire power.
Yugi-Oh: The Abridged Series 1-25- Damn this is good... really good.
Moyashimon 1 ???
Trinity Blood 1 - Hmm may add it to rental list.

Last edited by a moderator:
hopeful_monster said:
Yugi-Oh: The Abridged Series 1-25- Damn this is good... really good.
It would be good if it was actually funny anymore and LK actually tried on it still, for now it's just a ****** two minute jobs so the fans will stfu and stop pressuring him while he does his real life crap.

Today I watched uh... Anime Cental, and I gotta say, I've never seen .Hack/Sign, and I was very impressed so far, very simplistic and quite enjoyable, though probably because I've played an MMO or two myself so I can relate to some of the terms used, sort of. Though I was pleased and dissapointed that they subbed it, I mean, seriously, we're English, and this is meant to appeal to the masses not the moaning bitches on AC forums all "PLAY SUBBED ANIME PLZ1!!111!!1!" Pleased about how they have the possibility of playing un-dubbed anime. Also seen Wolf's Rain, gonna start watching again it, I like it too much, glad they had THAT dubbed at least. <3

Ironically, if you go on the AC forum, people were whining that it was the subbed version and not the dub. I believe it was just a error by AC, as I suspect the dub was meant to be shown in that slot.

But didn't they say they were going to originally air subbed anime soon anyway? Eh, either way, I won't mind sub or dub, unless it starts getting ridiculous and they start jumbling it around, and thanks for the info, mayn.

Night Wizard 04 - 05
Sky Girls 15 - 16
D.Gray-man - 53 - 55
Kaiji 04 - 05
Dragonaut -The Resonance- 04
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun 03 - 05
Myself Yourself 04 - 05
Rental Magica - 03
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 01 - 02
Wangan Midnight - 03
Bamboo Blade - 04

It was a slow weekend at work

Shakugan no Shana 20 - 22

[edit] Just watched episodes 23 - 24 too. Another series down, all though there are a penty of extras to watch. Hmm... what shall I watch next?

Back