Your viewing journal

OH SHI-- Full Metal Panic has exceeded my expectations BY FAR. [Not much happened in 3 episodes though] I've only watched the dub, enjoyable dub, and Vic Mignogna does a good Kurz too, however, random fanservice here and then isn't cool, this brings the show down a point, so for now I'd brand it with... 7/10.

Only another 21 episodes to go, I hope it doesn't fail along the way.

Voddas said:
McIcy said:
Bleach Memories of Nobody
Any good? I've ben looking fwrd to this movie for months!

I'm not sure, i mean the story is great and we get to see some of my fave charatcers kick ass like Zaraki Kenpatchi but the ending goes for the heart strings and I don't feel like that was needed as it was a great premise all on its own

Love Hina - Episode one

My gf picked first up at our local CEX for £4.
I'm not usually a fan of this type of anime, but had recommended it to her before coz she seems to really like that type of anime (she's a huge fan of Rizelmine).
So we watched it and...i actually liked it, it made me laugh, reminded me slightly of Tenchi. I thought the story had some promise albeit a silly overtone but it was light hearted goodness, i wouldn't ever buy it myself but i did enjoy it. Twas weird because i'd usually pass it off on face value alone, guess it's true you can't judge a book by it's cover lol.
She bought Dead Leaves, Gunslinger Girl and managed to get Serial Experiments Lain for £3, i love CEX...and my girlfriend of course lol :p

Sounds like a killer bargain hunt there, I should pop intio my local CEX at somepoint I never thought to look there for anime.

Genshiken season 2 ep 5 - one of the funniest misunderstandings in the manga finally brought to life :D

Bleach 147 - just who is that masked man

Genshiken Season 2 ep 5 - felt a little uncomfortable watching this ep at work lots of man on man action

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 03 - 05

Hero Tales - 04

been watching a fair bit as of late when i get the chance, up to episode 6 of Clannad today, and 5 of EF - a tales of memories. Also finally got round to watchin episodes 5-8 of FMA.

I finished watching Afro Samurai last night - very cool anime series, well worth my time. There's tonnes of special features to get through as well!

Also watched Evangelion: Death & Rebirth yesterday. I enjoyed it , but it works best as a celebration of Evangelion rather than a re-cap or a re-telling.

I was just watching random clips of anime last night, been years since I watched Bleach on fansub so I thought I'd just have a skip through a few episodes and I ended up watching virtually all of the Ichigo vs. Kuchiki Byakuya battle. Damn, I LOVE Bleach!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolf's Rain - Episode 1
Missed the start on Anime Central so borrowed it off my brothers friend.
Loved the first episode, thought the animation looked dated so i guessed like 1998-2000 but it was 2003 lol.
Not that i'm saying the animation is bad just looked old if ya get me.
But the story is so unique and different, with so much promise all from the first episode. Thats how all first episodes should be.
I missed my lecture so i'm staying at home and watching the rest lol.

Bleach 143 - 147 (It's Soul Society all over again. Save the GIRL!!) I hope there'll be some big fights coming up. And, who IS the guy in the mask???

Naruto Shippūden 30 - 33 (It took a while but here comes the next arc... Finaly.)

Voddas said:
Naruto Shippūden 30 - 33 (It took a while but here comes the next arc... Finaly.)

This next arc does seem to be a lot better than the other arc, Even if we haven't seen anything really. They could turn it all around, Its possible. . .

Got my Bleach vol. 1 today and I've watched the first two episodes. Love it so far! Orihime's breasts are jarringly ridiculous, though! Great dub, too - Johnny Yong Bosch is great as Ichigo! Viz done a great job with the DVD release as well! I'm so happy to finally be watching Bleach ^_^

LukasROAR said:
thought the animation looked dated so i guessed like 1998-2000 but it was 2003 lol.

True dat bruva, true dat.

I'm glad you're watching the dub CitizenGeek, as it goes on it slowly grows superior to the sub.

I'm about to watch Funimation's One Piece episode 150, looking forward to it, next episode Luffy pwns Bellamy. w00t.

Back