Your viewing journal

Switched to some Samurai Champloo (work is sooooo boring today), I am now trying not to laugh out loud at Mugen and Jin playing Baseball

Yesterday night I watched 4 of my Neon Genesis Evangelion DVD's, gunna watch the other 3 today! :D

Eureka Seven episodes 16-20, I'm pissed off, Eureka Seven was enjoyable and quite good at the start, now it's nothing more than an NGE clone with pretty colours and surfboards. I'm sick of Renton being hit by Holland, it's getting boring. If E7 doesn't improve like everyone says it does after episode 25 I'm selling it.

On a lighter note I'm also starting to watch Sabre Marionette J, which is quite nice.

Watched Daughter of darkness. not the worst of the Tenchi movies, but not the best one either, also fits better into the Tenchi universe continuity, rather than the OVA's (which are my favourite)

i bow down at urameshi yuusuke's feet and pledge allegiance to him... I LOVE YOU YUUSUKE URAMESHI!!!!! I'D DIE FOR YOU!!!!

*ping* <crazy>

Miaka-chan said:
Stuart said:
Started on YuYu Hakusho a few days ago. I've watched the first ten or so episodes and so far it's been very enjoyable stuff. Just good, simple, uncomplicated fun, with bright, lively animation and plenty of action. It may not be the most innovative, or original, series I've ever seen, but when you just want to switch off and have some fun it's the perfect choice.
It gets a lot more intense as the storyline goes on and some of the events are even a little gruesome! It's one of my favourite shounen fight anime of all time, along with One Piece and Hunter x Hunter ^__^
I don't recommend you bother with the 1st movie, as it's more like an extra episode, but the 2nd movie is fantastic. The storyline is great and the animation quality is quite amazing when you consider the age of it. If you want to watch the 2nd movie, you need to wait until the Dark Tournament has finished, otherwise you might wonder where their powers etc have come from!!

Tried out G Gundam last night, but I don't think I was in the right frame of mind at the time and only watched the first 2 episodes. I think it's going to be a couple of episodes at a time kind of thing - or at least until I can get into it!
Betterman was better and I watched the first 3 episodes of that. Nice and different character designs, at least it makes a change from the same-o same-o looking characters I keep seeing everywhere!!

Now working my way through;

Tenchi Universe 22
Cowboy Bebop 17
Love Hina 19
Ichigo 100% 2
Heat Guy J 3

I have started watching Yu Yu hakusho but it's not really sparked my interest yet so its on the back burner. Chobits looks interesting, watched the first episode of that.

Nyu said:
Ryo Chan said:
watched episodes 2-5 of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya though episode 4 had me thinking i'd missed an episode XD

I've just got that, what do you think of it?

have to say i'm very picky bout my japanese comedy's but this one is definatly ranked among my favorites along with fruits basket and nadesico, the dub cast is looking good too so it's definatly on my to buy list.

it doe's feel at times you've lost the plot but they do usually sort that out either at the end of an episode or the next one, so don't feel like it's gone over your head and you'll be fine

More Saber Marionette J, episodes 2-4, damn, it's sort of Harem-like, oh well, it isn't the core of the show, so it's all good. Hinagata is hilarious though, episode 3 chase scene had me laughing my ass off for a bit, which hardly any... wait, no anime has ever caused me to do before.

Lupus Inu said:
More Saber Marionette J, episodes 2-4, damn, it's sort of Harem-like, oh well, it isn't the core of the show, so it's all good. Hinagata is hilarious though, episode 3 chase scene had me laughing my ass off for a bit, which hardly any... wait, no anime has ever caused me to do before.

Sounds interesting, what kind of anime is it? *adds to list*

Watched the first 10 episodes of Cowboy Bebop last night, it's great! Gunna watch some more later on today!

Back