Your viewing journal

Since I had nothing to watch (can't stream very well with my weak connection, e.g. had to download YouTube videos to get the best experience from them), I watched:

Baccano! (English Dub) from my Aniplex copy. - Watched episodes 9, 10 and 11.

Dragonball season 5 disc 3

Well into the Piccolo Jr/Tournament Saga now. Chi Chi puts in a hilarious reappearence after all this time and shows what a badass she can be, and oh man, poor, poor Yamcha, he really is the butt monkey of Dragonball.

Finished Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai and just wow. Was a few parts in the last 2 episodes that ruined the emotion for me, but needless to say I was in tears when it finished. So worth watching.

Signed up to Crunchyroll (I'll get Premium once I'm in Uni) and I'm able to play 480p (SD) after pausing for a suitable amount of time.

Attack on Titan (Japanese Dub) - Episode 1 and 2

Attack on Titan (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 3, 4 and 5 ~ Pretty much covers up to the end of Volume 1

No more AoT until I get some more volumes. I've put Sword Art Online and Kuroko's Basketball back onto my Now Watching list.

finally finished the last episode of season 2 of the world only god knows. prefered this season to season 1.

anyone know if season 3 is watchable without reading the manga? heard that it misses a chuck out

Honestly, I think a lot of the story of TWGOK Season 3 would be near incomprehensible without reading the skipped bits of manga. They attempt to do a recap in the first episode to bring people up to speed, but I'm not sure how good a job it does in priming someone for the series cold. It's worth checking out the first episode at least to see if that plus Wikipedia would be enough to follow the story of season 3.

Iv watched 4 eps of Rosario + vampire and I can see why most fans see this as bad, but it's not all bad to me, I mean the animation seems well............... There's a word but I can't think what it is.

It feels like a show with in a show you knoW

Ath said:
Honestly, I think a lot of the story of TWGOK Season 3 would be near incomprehensible without reading the skipped bits of manga. They attempt to do a recap in the first episode to bring people up to speed, but I'm not sure how good a job it does in priming someone for the series cold. It's worth checking out the first episode at least to see if that plus Wikipedia would be enough to follow the story of season 3.

I got bored and dropped it after a couple of episodes for the exact reasons Ath raised concerns about. I'll go back to it later when it's on BD and I have time to do the necessary homework before continuing, but I wasn't enjoying the multitude of references to things/people I hadn't seen and couldn't get into it :s

R

Kuroko's Basketball/Kuroko no Basket (Japanese Dub) - Episode 2

First sports anime I have decided to watch, I watched the first episode months back and I gave it a positive rating. I'm looking forward to more of this and its second season. Shame sports anime don't sell well in English releases, hopefully someone picks it up.

Back