Your viewing journal

Gintama (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 1-5

Best parody show ever and I have over 200 episodes to go.

Shinpachi: "Kagura, call an ambulance"
Kagura: "AMBULAAAAAAAAAANCE!!"

Metal Armor Dragonar - Episodes 26 & 27

Here we see the arrival of some extras from Fist of the North Star (it was very popular at the time). Also there is a bit of shift in tone in the series from this point on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oreimo 2/Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. (My Little Sister Cannot Be This Cute) (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 2 and 3

Episode 2 was pretty good and a rather long episode title.

16kwfbk.png

OH SHI...

But episode 3 was fantastic.

Servant x Service (Japanese Dub) - Episode 1

A decent comedy set in a civilised workplace with the addition of the main character Lucy bringing some melons to the mix. Oh, and one of the characters that goofs around reminds me of the Italian from Hetalia.

Somehow finished Yuru Yuri season 2 in no time at all. Disappointed that it had to end with a typical butchering of a play episode, but eh. A good series.

I am totally the Akarin of my family. Totally.

Servant x Service (Japanese Dub) - Episode 2

Haha great episode and a rather fantastic opening which blends 2D, 3D and real life together with a cool song.
Servant_x_Service_Are_You_an_Idiot.png

I do recommend this anime if you haven't seen it.

Kuroko's Basketball (Japanese Dub) - Episode 5

Well that was an entertaining episode.

Kuroko: "Look at these guns" (referring to his muscles in his arms)
Kagami: "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!"

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Watamote 10

I adored the way the intro of this episode segued into the OP seamlessly. The episode was up to the usual high standards, I'm really loving Shin Oonuma's directorial work here.

Ef: A Tale of Melodies ep 9-12.

The World God Only Knows s3 ep 10. If I had not seen the Tenri OVAs I would have no idea what was going on at this point. But I have seen them, and this is my favourite show of the season.

Watamote ep 10. Ah yes, that brings back memories of school life. So very accurate. And the intro blending into the OP was just beautiful to watch.

Back